J/K-Pro Drivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joelbrown
    andy a i got ur back we rep the racecrafts for life im workin on getting some new drivers into the sport and gess what ill reccomend .... a racecraft

yea yea yea...racecrafts are great and all...but is it just me or do they spin out a lot...BOOMTAP...???? and i know joel youve spun out once or twice...

amy

flyers keep it on the water and FLY!!!
    Last edited by Amy Eldredge; 10-27-2005, 06:21 AM.

Comment

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo!

lol, Betsy gonna show me whats goin down in grapefruit town eh? cool man Next year is gonna be hot, caliente, like the sauce. Joel's holdin it down in K-Pro, yeah i heard about the nats. What happened Amy, you couldn't get on plane? lol. Yeah the racecraft spins out like any other boat, it's just driver error. I'm going into the turn and i hear the wipeout song start in my head every turn. I need some more experience. What ya say there Miss 71 doubleyuh?! Michigan? That the new high school football team i heard about? Yeah i guess their ok, lmao. Took a look at the tentative schedule and if all those races went down, region 5 would be the spot again! Also my dad pointed out that he didn't see Inverness, what up with that.

Steelers playing on monday night, special guest quarteback "The Boomtap"

Comment

amy and andy

were coming at you with two different boats next year got alot of testing to do

Comment

Originally posted by wdlong1226
          were coming at you with two different boats next year got alot of testing to do
          uhhh ooo walters got some new toys
          89-F
          ,ASH,AXSH,OSY-400,20SSH

Comment

joel

you just keep practicing them spinouts. thats why i never bought a racecraft never liked the bottom design.

Comment

racecrafts...

you just keep practicing them spinouts. thats why i never bought a racecraft never liked the bottom design.

ok all yous guys w/ racecrafts...how many times have you spun out in um...??

i know i have actually flipped spinnin out 2 times...and almost went over...8 times...

amy
              Last edited by Amy Eldredge; 10-28-2005, 05:26 AM.

Comment

be easy brudda

you gotta treat the racecraft with respect, you go into the turn riding on someones brim and hang back in the boat like i did with betsy and next thing you know your offplane heading straight into a patrol boat. Yeah man, ya gotta be cool Got my throttle hand mauled by a 80 pound golden retriever yesterday, its a good thing for me that ocoee was cancelled or i couldnt race. But yeah Walt, lotta testin to do, guess who is the test dumby for my dads new hemp. I can already feel how cold that water is gonna be. I'm lookin forward to seeing how that hemp is gonna run, it felt so... mm, sweet riding in that. Boomtap has violated a hemp! Nice in the turns, nice on the straight, when and if we race howie in the hills your gonna find out just what those hemps are made out of.

Comment

Andy,
                  Don't you have work to do??

Comment

47f

GOE EASY NOW .were just shooting the shi- . you got the idea anyway we,ve got alot of work to do.we,ll just have to see , thats the bottom line right or do you you think your actually better than everybody I DO

Comment

Sorry,
                      I have left the building.

Comment

work to do?

yeah we got alot of work to do, i still need a date on the testing and location. cmon lets get some serious testing done. where and when. e-mail me.

Comment

racecrafts u gotta give them some respect i mean u go into a corner and hotdog it it WILL bite u back they are fast boats but if u push it it will let u know hey walter just like bj said u get one warning then over u go!!
                          89-F
                          ,ASH,AXSH,OSY-400,20SSH

Comment

no seond warning

thats what worrys me with betsys boat. but we have to try it ,to see what happens.betsy is a hard driver she needs test time in her BOAT FOR AXSH that is why she is or was running booga,s boat it is a much safer boat. and 47f has left the building ANDY the best testing you,ll get done is by your self you get more done and you can concentrate on what your doing at least thats my thoughts

Comment

doug

dont know where anyone has been lately i guess they are to busy to chat

Comment

I've Been Testing

dont know where anyone has been lately i guess they are to busy to chat
                                No, not too cool. I've been at a secret, undisclosed, location testing my ONE of my new weapons for OSY next year.
                                Last edited by DougMc; 10-30-2005, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X