Dt (do you have a name)
    Forget about 2 blades (read my lipssss)
    Do what I told you. (DEWALD)
    I think am reworking the 80 lower unit off
    the motor your buying off Daren.
    Tom
    P.S.Need to have those fast west coast 20's
    come to the east coast
    Hey Tom, some of the fast West Coast 20's will be coming to the East Coast this season...count on it!!!

Dave, Tom is right, Dewalds are in my opinion the best props out there. I have tried them all on this boat you are getting and a Dewald 3blade tuliped ear prop is the BEST!! 2blades do not work for **** on this rig.

and ya, one of the lower units Tom has is for your "new" 80.

PS: sneak a peek, when ya can, at the prop Sheryl has and write down the number! But, do not let Kevin catch ya.........
    Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

IF YOU CAN GET BY DICK'S CHASTITY BELT, STRAIGHT JACKET, AND PADDLE LOCKS TO SNEAK A PEAK LET ME KNOW WHAT THOSE NUMBERS ARE WOULD YA!!! THAT TRAILER OF HIS IS LIKE FORT KNOX. KEVIN

Comment

sneaky

I'm a pretty sneaky guy!! but after i get the hang of this dick may be trying to get the #' s of my prop's!!!

just joking sure i will have to take my lumps before i can keep up with a world reacord holder !!! but will follow as close as i can so maybe i can learn how to race.....

Comment

Originally posted by propwash
          IF YOU CAN GET BY DICK'S CHASTITY BELT, STRAIGHT JACKET, AND PADDLE LOCKS TO SNEAK A PEAK LET ME KNOW WHAT THOSE NUMBERS ARE WOULD YA!!! THAT TRAILER OF HIS IS LIKE FORT KNOX. KEVIN

sneal a peak during inspection Dave!!! I will come up and distract Dick, Kevin and Sheryl, but I want the numbers too!!!
          Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Re: Props

Originally posted by Tom Cronk
            You need to order a three blader from Dewald.
            One for 20ssh and one for CSH.
            Tom
            Hey Tom, its funny that my brother and I used to beat you w/ 2-blades all the time in the early 80's. Myself J.W., and my brother Cheyney set the 25 xs, D Stok Hydro. and Formula E Kilo's in one weekend w/ a 2-blade. The 25 Record was set by Hutchins in 87. and we beat I think in 2000 with get this 16:21 Gears ! Hey Kid give me a ring if u need some props got about 30-40 2,3 blade wheels f0r 20 ssh, CSH. Cary's. Records.Rolla's. Doc Collins, Papa Smith,. NICE TO SEE YOU ARE STILL KICKIN' Tommy ! hugs and kisses Farley. P.S LIVE ABOUT 2 BLOCKS IN BETWEEN Craig Craft ( selvidges ) and Howard Anderson in Edmonds. 425 775 -8885 cell. 206 940-8885

Comment

Re: Props

Originally posted by Tom Cronk
              You need to order a three blader from Dewald.
              One for 20ssh and one for CSH.
              Tom
              hey Tom, I have a couple good CSH wheels that work good on my 20, but obviously the "really fast" C wheels will not clear the exhaust snout on the 80.
              Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Re: Re: Props

Originally posted by farley street
                Hey Tom, its funny that my brother and I used to beat you w/ 2-blades all the time in the early 80's. Myself J.W., and my brother Cheyney set the 25 xs, D Stok Hydro. and Formula E Kilo's in one weekend w/ a 2-blade. The 25 Record was set by Hutchins in 87. and we beat I think in 2000 with get this 16:21 Gears ! Hey Kid give me a ring if u need some props got about 30-40 2,3 blade wheels f0r 20 ssh, CSH. Cary's. Records.Rolla's. Doc Collins, Papa Smith,. NICE TO SEE YOU ARE STILL KICKIN' Tommy ! hugs and kisses Farley. P.S LIVE ABOUT 2 BLOCKS IN BETWEEN Craig Craft ( selvidges ) and Howard Anderson in Edmonds. 425 775 -8885 cell. 206 940-8885
                there ya go Dave.............what more could you ask for?? Heck, I wish I was close, I would venture over myself, as I could use more props too!
                Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

call

hey farley will give you a call soon... any good stuff you have i will like to look at..... bought a throttle from john steern dont know if thats how you spell last name.... but very nice guy
                  how much do you want for props? used or new...

thanks dave

Comment

Good old days

Hey Farleyyyyyyy
                    The only time you and Bobby Sax beat me was on the beach,
                    with a beer in each hand and your mouths running.Those were the good old days in region 6.Be good I'll send Lee F.after you.
                    Tom

Comment

Working...
                    X