props

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• props

starting in 2004 in 20/ss csh in reg. 10 need to know if i should get 3 or 2 blade props? dewald are most courses long or short . what do you guys use for these classes?

Props

You need to order a three blader from Dewald.
    One for 20ssh and one for CSH.
    Tom

Comment

props

thanks tom . the guy im getting rigs from said they have #s on them do i need to know what #s or do they just give you one that they think will work? he told me to go look at someones that running those classes whos fast. but i dont know how they would feel about that!!

Comment

Props

Dewald will help you out,He will work with you.
        Tom
        Call Craig 1-610-926-2964

Comment

we've got the fastest 20 in region 10, and some would say in the country, with the recent world records, we run both two and three balde props, primarily 2 blades, check with dick rautenburg, in seattle if you can get his phone #, maybe i can get propwash2 to respond here for you, she's the driver. kevin

Comment

help

oh ya ! i heard about sheryl thats who s prop i was told to look at any help from you or her would be appreciated!!

you know the guy who im getting rigs from DAREN from cali said nothing but good things about your rigs. i ask him about 50 ? a week so he might be getting tired of all my ?

p. s. if he doesnt wreck at next race.... hes still runs it intell after bakerfield

Comment

sure we can help anytime, she did say her world record wheel is a three blade dewald, let us know if we can help, anytime. you know her family is based in edmonds, we're there quite a bit kevin

Comment

dt 01

I suggest you listen to what Tom Cronk said. You may not know him but I will bet he has forgotten more than we will ever know about how to make a 20 run. Welcome, Good luck and call Craig.
                http://www.stockoutboard.com/

Comment

course's

iwas told to use 3 blade on wide and short coure and maybe 2 blade on long or big course. is that seem right?

i will most definitely listen to tom just need to know what to use for each course and any help will be great!!

thanks dt

Comment

prop

Dt (do you have a name)
                    Forget about 2 blades (read my lipssss)
                    Do what I told you. (DEWALD)
                    I think am reworking the 80 lower unit off
                    the motor your buying off Daren.
                    Tom
                    P.S.Need to have those fast west coast 20's
                    come to the east coast

Comment

tom

our kids are just starting this year, give us a couple of years to get their feet wet, and the next stock nat's out your way we'll come to. the past two years we've gone to sheryl's (stock) nat's, i think i have her convinced to go to depue, and i'll run this year. still long ways away but time to start planning. kevin

Comment

my 80

ya tom daren is doing alot of things to help me out with my motor since i know nothing about them but hopefully will learn fast!! he seems like a great guy!! his rigs look very well taken care of. he is giving me 1 prop also and i will listen to ya and go with 3 blades thanks for all your advise

oh ya my name is Dave Trisko and if you are working on my 80 you can throw in a few secret's if you want....ha ha

Comment

Lower unit

Dave
                          All I'm working on is the lower unit.
                          Tom

Comment

my 80

oh no tricks can be done? i don't even know what you have to do with lower unit!! daren just told me he would do the work to make motor race ready since it was stock. think im getting head done,reed valve and foot done. told this will make rig competive. now just need to learn how to drive!!!....

Comment

edmonds

edmonds is one of my favorit city's in wash. very nice homes there!! done some work on mill. plus homes. great views of puget sound and ferry at night!!

i live about 5 min. from silver lk. in everret. so can't wait for that race. to bad it's not a 2 day race could have big BQ afterwards but sure everybody will just want to go home..

Comment

Working...
                              X