Whitney Point Teaser clip to air on HRTV tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sam View Post
    I got my copy today ... everyone should know by now that I am a very picky critic ... this production is fantastic!

It should be used as the standard for all future Nationals videos
    I felt the same Sam. I had been told it would be just like the Pro one. I think I-ball stepped up to the plate and really came through. I feel they improved some things that detracted from the Pro video. Like solid background and print in front of the action. It was very nice to not see that in the stock vid.

"The Coffee Guy"
    TEAM CAFFEINE
    Cranked up and ready to Roll

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles. It empties today of its strengths (Corrie ten Boom)

"Cup of Joe? Not no mo! Kevs Coffee is the only way to go!" (John Runne 09)
    " IF you can find a better cup of coffee... Kev will drink it!" (Michael Mackey 08)

Comment

Originally posted by Kev43V View Post
      I felt the same Sam. I had been told it would be just like the Pro one. I think I-ball stepped up to the plate and really came through. I feel they improved some things that detracted from the Pro video. Like solid background and print in front of the action. It was very nice to not see that in the stock vid.
      I agree night and day over the Pro production, I notice a huge difference in the two productions.
      HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

whinteypoint 2008

THANKS
        to all who worked on this production
        enjoyed it!
        and thanks to the drivers for great show!
        ralph
        clyde ny

Comment

If we all buy enough of them DVD's maybe we can get one next year that shows ALL the racin...

"The Coffee Guy"
          TEAM CAFFEINE

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles. It empties today of its strengths (Corrie ten Boom)

" IF you can find a better cup of coffee... Kev will drink it!" (Michael Mackey 08)

Comment

Length??

how long is the DVD show? Is it the same thing that was showed on TV?
            Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Yea Daren, same as the show! Very Good show.

I have question though, do you think these guys have any raw uncut stuff that they would be willing to sell as well.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MGallagher View Post

I have question though, do you think these guys have any raw uncut stuff that they would be willing to sell as well.
                I believe someone is working on that now

"The Coffee Guy"
                TEAM CAFFEINE

Comment

Originally posted by MGallagher View Post

Matt,

Paul is looking into packaging this. It will be discussed further by the promotional committee next week. If it's a viable revenue stream for S.O. we may pursue it.

Comment

i did not get to see this on direct tv
                    i have dish network,
                    i bought this dvd not because
                    it runs for an hour and was produced well !
                    i am not a racer
                    i am a fan of this sport
                    giving support to this sport is what helps
                    keep it alive and enjoy watching
                    i do collect some video on tape also
                    was a whitney point for a few hours

i do own an older desilva runabout
                    have a yamato 80 and a vintage mk30H
                    and drive for the fun
                    speeder ralph clyde ny

Comment

Ralph thanks for buying the dvd! WE are glad you enjoyed it.

"The Coffee Guy"
                      TEAM CAFFEINE

Comment

Originally posted by mercguy View Post
                        how long is the DVD show? Is it the same thing that was showed on TV?
                        45 minute DVD run time = 2, 1/2 hour TV shows. Yes.

Comment

Working...
                        X