Whitney Point Teaser clip to air on HRTV tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whitney Point Teaser clip to air on HRTV tonight

Thanks to Paul Nielander AKA Chicago Paul HRTV will host the debut showing of the SO MOD 2008 summer nationals teaser clip on HRTV tonight. Paul and I are still going over a few different versions so the quality you see online tonight might not be the best but should get better over the next few days as we try a few different formats.

Hats off to Paul for all his hard work on this project.
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

There seems to be a slight audio sync problem with this version which I am aware of, enjoy this version while we make the necessary adjustments.

Paul Nielander gets all the credit for getting this clip to HR, I am just the middle man on this project.
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Dan,

You taught me a lot about what it takes to provide the quality graphics and video work that goes into Hydroracer.

Your attention to detail goes unappreciated because you make it look so easy and WE take it for granted. Sorry the formatting was off. Once you and "Ian" from I-Ball Production talk directly (And I am out of the middle. Oops! Best of intentions) you will have the same high quality footage as the final DVD.

Folks, if you enjoy the teaser, you'll LOVE the full version.

It's too late to promise for Christmas, but not too late to own a copy for yourself.

Go to www. stockoutboard.com

Dan, thanks again for the behind the scenes efforts that most folks can't appreciate.

ChicagoPaul

Comment

Originally posted by chicagopaul View Post
        Dan,

You taught me a lot about what it takes to provide the quality graphics and video work that goes into Hydroracer.

Your attention to detail goes unappreciated because you make it look so easy and WE take it for granted. Sorry the formatting was off. Once you and "Ian" from I-Ball Production talk directly (And I am out of the middle. Oops! Best of intentions) you will have the same high quality footage as the final DVD.

Folks, if you enjoy the teaser, you'll LOVE the full version.

It's too late to promise for Christmas, but not too late to own a copy for yourself.

Go to www. stockoutboard.com

Dan, thanks again for the behind the scenes efforts that most folks can't appreciate.

ChicagoPaul
        Thanks for the kind words Paul, I'm sure we will be able to get a very high quality teaser together over the next few weeks with the help of Ian over at I-Ball.

The time you and I spent online last night was just a small glimpse into the behind the scenes working of HR and the amount of time that really goes into keeping this site up to date and moving forward. Thanks again for all your help now we both better get some rest since both of us have real 9-5 jobs that require we get up at the crack of dawn
        HTML Code:

Comment

Video

Dan and Paul,
          Thanks for all your hard work!

Is the video teaser online? I can't seem to find it on HRTV...

-Mike

Comment

Originally posted by pav225 View Post
            Dan and Paul,
            Thanks for all your hard work!

Is the video teaser online? I can't seem to find it on HRTV...

-Mike
            Hey Mike,

Its on the front page of site in the new HRTV Multimedia player section you might have to refresh your browser in order to display the latest videos in the player. This is just a teaser clip, we want folks to buy the full version which will help pump money back into the SORC promotion fund.

The Brightcove HRTV page will dark at midnight tomorrow since they wanted 6K a month to host videos
            HTML Code:

Comment

Very well done, gentlemen!

Comment

Originally posted by sam View Post
                Very well done, gentlemen!
                Thanks Sam we have a small audio glitch since the content was shot for TV and not the web but hey we can still enjoy it this was Paul's baby so hats off to him for making this happen.
                HTML Code:

Comment

Nicely Done

The teaser is just that, a tease ! I like the way the announcer sounds like he is into it. Nice job, I hope this pays off in the long run. Thanks Paul for organizing it.
                  Dave Mason
                  Just A Boat Racer

Comment

A nice teaser cant wait to get my copy. The big pay off hopefully will be when its aired on Direct TV. Some much needed exposure to the public.
                    Destiny is a matter of chance,it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Comment

yep Steve its on at 1:30 eastern time. here in hellinois (hehe) its at 12:30

"The Coffee Guy"
                      TEAM CAFFEINE
                      Cranked up and ready to Roll

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles. It empties today of its strengths (Corrie ten Boom)

"Cup of Joe? Not no mo! Kevs Coffee is the only way to go!" (John Runne 09)
                      " IF you can find a better cup of coffee... Kev will drink it!" (Michael Mackey 08)

Comment

What sucks is I don't think I will be able to watch it.. I can't think of anyone I know who has direct TV
                        Silas Jordan
                        Windham, Maine
                        CSR 53A (2B till the boat gets redone)
                        Sigma Nu, IN-549

Comment

Originally posted by DSR_Runabout View Post
                          What sucks is I don't think I will be able to watch it.. I can't think of anyone I know who has direct TV
                          http://cgi.ebay.com/Boat-Racing-Vide...QQcmdZViewItem
                          HTML Code:

Comment

oooo, I may just have to buy one... thanks for the link!
                            Silas Jordan
                            Windham, Maine
                            CSR 53A (2B till the boat gets redone)
                            Sigma Nu, IN-549

Comment

I got my copy today ... everyone should know by now that I am a very picky critic ... this production is fantastic!

It should be used as the standard for all future Nationals videos

Comment

Working...
                              X