No announcement yet.

Professional video from Whitney Point?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Already ordered two just for the picture on the DVD!
    sigpic

Comment

Hi Steve! Nah man! We're good! People sure know about them now! We have sold 2 and have 3 folks watching so we are off to a good start. Not to worry!

Comment

Great Job!

Thanks to Paul for getting this prodcut out and available before Christmas! The production team was top niotch and I can't wait to get my copy.

Thanks Paul.

Comment

I ordered one off of ebay last night after seeing it on here.
          Destiny is a matter of chance,it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Comment

ebay or not to ebay

Hi Paul,
            Thanks for the hard work you have put in to this video and Stock Outboard Promotion. I have sold a few items on ebay and found their system is well suited for automatic payment and gathering shipping information. (easier for you and me!) I ordered one for Skippy for Christmas. I don't know if he can wait till Christmas to see it. Nor I for that matter. I'm hoping that Skippy sees this post and doesn't order one for himself. I know he would like me to repair his C hydro and Runabout. But I want him to truly experience the fun of race boat repair.

Rick Wagner Sr.

Comment

Stock Outboard members

Originally posted by mercguy View Post
              APBA licensed material being sold on Ebay first????? Why is it not sold directly by APBA first and offered to the members first and even advertised here??? Seems awful silly for an APBA member having to buy a "promotional video" through EBAY................or am I assuming something that is not true???? Did the "promotional committee" approve this and decide it was the correct way to PROMOTE???
              Every consideration was given to the most effective way to get these out before Christmas. EBAY will reach many people and the info will be easily accessible through the APBA web site and www.stockoutboard.com

Frankly, I am glad the link was up and tested before word got out. The link is up now and the path is established.

We appreciate everyone's support in the video endeavor.

Comment

Video

I just ordered mine and the order process went very well. Very easy to use.
                Gene Schertz 26V
                TEAM CAFFEINE
                Cranked up and ready to Roll
                Reeds for Speed!

Comment

A little thanks

that's all us volunteers ever ask for so THANKS chicagopaul, I know that it was a labor of love on your part.
                  Moby Grape Racing
                  "Fast Boats Driven Hard"

Comment

Working...
                  X