• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dpdeck
    replied
    Ordered mine!!!

Leave a comment:

• DtwSailor
    started a topic New 45 Team needs your help!

New 45 Team needs your help!

The reason I got into boat racing was something of a mid-life crisis. When I was 40, I was diagnosed with testicular cancer and had surgery and under went chemotherapy. For the past few years I have enjoyed the friendship and competition of Stock Outboard, bringing a few new family members into the sport as well. I am not leaving Stock outboard, but expanding into running 45 next year as well. I ask for two things if you have the time.

#1 If you are on Facebook, please like nut-1 racing. I am trying to build a social media presence to take to supporters.

#2 If you can, please consider purchasing a shirt. All proceeds will be going to the Karmanos Cancer Center here in Detroit MI where I had my treatment.

#3 Feel free to cheer for the purple nut-1 boat next year! I look forward to expanding the racing team, but am also using this as a way to draw attention to testicular cancer so other's may avoid the experience with early detection.

15 years, 60 million custom t-shirts, 99% happy customers!CustomInk is the t-shirt printing expert for your team, school, company, or any occasion.
Working...
X