New 45 Team needs your help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 45 Team needs your help!

The reason I got into boat racing was something of a mid-life crisis. When I was 40, I was diagnosed with testicular cancer and had surgery and under went chemotherapy. For the past few years I have enjoyed the friendship and competition of Stock Outboard, bringing a few new family members into the sport as well. I am not leaving Stock outboard, but expanding into running 45 next year as well. I ask for two things if you have the time.

#1 If you are on Facebook, please like nut-1 racing. I am trying to build a social media presence to take to supporters.

#2 If you can, please consider purchasing a shirt. All proceeds will be going to the Karmanos Cancer Center here in Detroit MI where I had my treatment.

#3 Feel free to cheer for the purple nut-1 boat next year! I look forward to expanding the racing team, but am also using this as a way to draw attention to testicular cancer so other's may avoid the experience with early detection.

15 years, 60 million custom t-shirts, 99% happy customers!CustomInk is the t-shirt printing expert for your team, school, company, or any occasion.
    When it comes to boat racing and the wife, it's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is permission, and of course I spent a number of nights sleeping on the couch!

Ordered mine!!!

Comment

Working...
    X