Where are all the Circle Boat Spokane Bloggers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy Tom

I met him today at the show....not that Geekie it would seem. Dont think he liked me telling his wife that the Hondo brand name came from Irvs Brendells' Dog! Sounds like a good deal and Charlie is great!

New blower combination sold to one of our bunch, Blower Drive Service brand of 871 puffin now in the Gregs' garage.....

What ever happended to that once secretive Former Farmer, now on drugs (Altered Thoughts) and livin the low life in Spudsville? Bored out of his brain and rockin silly in his new LaZyBoy!?
    Snorin by now I suppose.

Going singing at the Last Lap

Comment

Lazy boy

My new chinese lazy boy can turn circles around your so called recliner. Plus I have electric up-down controls for a perfect ride. Still at the top of the heap as far as low stress goes. Bring it on jerk! Jimmy D.

Comment

OK, you Lay Z Boy racers, lets get back to the Nostalgia boat stuff!

Comment

Carry on fellas.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

Another circle boat

Originally posted by Jerkizoid View Post
            I just got a WICKENS wood decker available for restoration.
            HARLAN ORRIN

Comment

you are right

Originally posted by Altered Thoughts View Post
              The red/silver small biesemeyer in the boat show is for sale if you would like a real circle boat. I don't know what type of Hondo Charlie has but if it is a runner-bottom or straight flat you might consider a boat that is able to turn and handle race water with ease. Just Saying Jimmy D.
              that is a verry nice boat. but out of my price range right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerkizoid View Post
                Now that is something I never want to see, You and Jimmy D having a pillow fight

Comment

Pillow fight Ha!!

I'm in Idaho now so I throw potatoEs, and they grow them big here. Geek , I didn't know which boat you were after , the Hondo I was thinking of was the blown alcohol boat that George Woods used to drive. A very expensive piece.. Jimmy D.

Comment

god no

that is an awsom boat but out of price range.

Comment

Hondo/pontiac

'68 true flat. 463ci Poncho left turner. $7,000. 707-443-7282
                      Attached Files

Comment

Classy old boat

If you ever get it out of your garage, stand back and take some pictures from a distance looks like a fair price' cool dragster headers. Somebody well highgrade that engine for a GTO put a chev in it and it well still be worth what your asking. Good luck
                        Dave over and out!!

Comment

headers Wow

I used to have a Pontiac and Some parts are hard to find and one part is headers. Way different than chev with center two ports on each side really close, I motified a set of small block chevy to make mine. Jimmy D

Comment

D-port headers

Pipes were custom made for me by Tim at Rewarder ($1,100)
                            I built this boat to run at Red Bluff. Never got a chance. Nitro Nats got canceled right after I finished. KRE heads were next on my list. Then I got hydro fever. Now I'm running a Cal-Ore boat and 'Lola' is gathering dust.
                            I'd like to see her go to someone who knows what they're looking at .

Comment

Nice, bring it to a race!

Comment

Something to think about and digest?

"Nostalgia isn't what it used to be" Jimmy D.

Comment

Working...
                                X