Where are all the Circle Boat Spokane Bloggers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are all the Circle Boat Spokane Bloggers

I am getting a little lonely here in Nosty Flats. Wake up every morning and look on this thread and NOTHING New... NOthing new here in Idaho where I have moved to. My Prostoock engine is getting a overhaul , should be done by moses lake apba but don't know if I'm going to have money to run it. The Jerk came over about a week ago and vissited about maybe lease/buy my ski-deck to run his new Backlund moter in but nothing etched in stone there. Every Biesemeyer I have is for sale with or without race moters, instant winner if you can drive agressively. How many boats are running this year in the State Line Club. Jimmy D.

Jimmy,

do you want to trade for a drag hydro? I have a hydro project if you need something to do. LOL

Marc

Comment

Cat must have Jerks tongue.
      Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Hey Mr Jimmy D. Im out here workin way too much, shouldnt complain though. Sounds like your in the new pad eh... Ill try to get ahold of ya and drop by and see it. I like the sound of the jerk working a deal on your ski deck, that would make a good combo, the boys down south would never let him live it down goin to a b boat. I plan on running at least the Trout Creek deal and the Oldtown deal. Maybe try to spectate at the APBA Moses deal, I hold boats well if you do run. No time and less cash so we will see. Whats with dumpin boats, if you need to sell something sell me that trailer, Ill give ya what you got into it. Not sure what kinda spare parts you have layin around but Im in need of some solid driveline stuff and a propshaft coupler, and a seat or seats and Im sure several other things, Im starting a list so let me know if you have spare stuff to dump.
        sigpic

Comment

Don't get me wrong , I love my boats and almost all Power boats but don't have room for everything. Boat 222, still have that injection saved for you, I don't have room for anything else in my shop here in Dalton Gardens, Ida. How is your Shiada Going , hope to see you at some event this year. Ror, please call or stop by , I'm only 4 blocks off of 95 going to cda , which I know you travel sometimes. I do have a solid driveline and and an adapt to a balancer. Will have to be cut to your length and a keyway cut but the splined end matches adapter. If anyone sees Jeff - Hondo guy tell him the orange boat is ready for him to pick up when he sells his hondo. Jimmy D.

Comment

injection

Jim,
            I have not for gotton about your injection, and I will be calling you after the my Schiada is done.

Comment

Im not out

I talk to charlie m last weekend looked at his hondo nice.goin to be in sokane this weekend for the show woud like to meet you all thier. have never driven a race boat but have raced three wheelers cars mx and flat track. so might be able to handel it.: :

Comment

So, boatgeek are you going to buy Charlie's Hondo?

Comment

Gotta start somewhere

Geek , these boats are a blast and you might as well step up and have some fun. The class that is installed in the state line club is as safe as it gets. Speed on land is one thing but on water is a real hair raiser. Hope you can join the fun. Is Charlie going to bring one of the tribal thunder boats to Spokane. They are really well engineered and pampered boats. Hope to see you there at the Auto-Boat Speed show. Jimmy D.

Comment

cant wate

looking forword to meeting you all . charlie will be at puddingstone this weekend. and yes I think
                    im going to buy the hondo.

Comment

Hondo

That Hondo should make a pretty good Nostalgia boat, I you need some help with it I'am just down the road in Eugene.

Comment

thanks

might just take you the help

Comment

No problem, another nostalgia boat is a good thing!

Comment

Hondo is good , but biesemeyer is a winner!

The red/silver small biesemeyer in the boat show is for sale if you would like a real circle boat. I don't know what type of Hondo Charlie has but if it is a runner-bottom or straight flat you might consider a boat that is able to turn and handle race water with ease. Just Saying Jimmy D.

Comment

boatgeek,
                              check your P.M.s

Comment

Working...
                              X