K-28 'Epidemic'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The above quote:

"There is nothing wrong with saying this boat racing scares the **** out of me!", Bob Goettel K28.

Doesn't this speak volumes?

Legendary racer, legendary boat, Bob also has driven-raced Jet Dragsters and open wheel cars.

Comment

This

Will Leave a Mark! ouch, where is K28? Must be the parade lap!

Comment

Above

K34 Chuck Kraft, school teacher, K28 Bob Goettel, K11 Billy B, K80 Bill Moore 'Dark Side of the Moon', anyone know K2?
        And first, at the moment of shutter blink, 'Green Dragon' Butch Bowers K140!

Comment

Oh

Did I mention we have 5 K boats preparing for battle in the Northwest plus 2 in the Seattle area: George Woods and the Hondo, and Charley Marquark Dads K-Motion K450. Not as many as down south but its a good start!

Of course, we will abide by the 80 mph rule, wont we? Heck, ya I dont want to be scared spitless!

Comment

That would be Lake Pleasant, AZ 1980 KRA Nationals...my second flat bottom race.

From inside lane out...

Steve Smith K-11 "The Force"
            Bob Long driving K-90 "Dark side of the Moon" owned by Bill Moore
            Chuck Kraft K-34 "Valkyrie"
            Bob Goettel K-28 "The Epidemic"
            Butch Bowers K-140 "Green Dragon"
            John Dickerson K-2 "Revenge"
            sigpic

http://social.apba.org/

Comment

well played outlaw. fogot that stevey raced the force.

Comment

Billy B's K-11
                Last two pics I shot at Lake Irvine in 1982
                Attached Files
                Last edited by AZ Outlaw; 02-16-2011, 07:20 PM.
                sigpic

http://social.apba.org/

Comment

Wow

Is that a YOUNG Billy B? The girls go wild with the 'Force'. kinda star wookie wookie, no?

Comment

hay five O

any up dates 0n the k28. talked to a frind he's trying to get the b boat thay splashed the revenge off of.

Comment

Work has been getting in the way of my personal life more so these days, not a whole lota progress. Planned on being done by now. There has been more done since these, but this is all I have for now. Been trying to hold back on photos, until some real progress has been made. Here are a few teasers, before floor was cut and buffed, trailer before and after ( Thanks Jimmy ). Some rigging in the boat now, been cutting new hardware for a while now, etc, etc. How is yours comming along??? Where is the hull that was used as a splash?

sigpic

Comment

What pictures?

Comment

Really... No pics showing? I can see them, maybe that takes teaser pics to a new level.
                          sigpic

Comment

pictures

All pictures look great Ror nice job on the trailer and floor.
                            Dave over and out!!

Comment

Any news?

This post is awesome but nothing new for a while?? Anybody have any kinf of update????? Summer's coming! I promise!

Comment

Sorry,

not much to update. Most new rigging is ready for polish, new steering mocked up, new plates and blast plate done, engine rails, etc etc. However not much to look at and still moving a bit slow.

Hope to have some progress soon, and will post up when I do....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X