• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More

Here is more Black Lady:
    Attached Files

Comment

Great looking find, saw some of your older post`s, are you gonna put the blower motor in her? I have a squirt boat, 74 taylor with a 461 olds pushing a lil over 540 hp, just a toy use playing with the kids on ski`s & tubes. Always wanted a flattie with a big inch chevy & blower. Now just trying to get into hydro racing with my son. Good luck with your build & keep us posted with pics on your progress! Keep the hammer down, Phil

Comment

I like the Montana sticker
        Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Wow, great pics Jerk. These are much better than mine from my over watered down camera. Thanks for posting them.

Bluesky, pulled it right through your town, even parked in front of Minnies for lunch, love that place, well I like Rimrock too. We try to get over there every couple months.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Five O View Post
            Wow, great pics Jerk. These are much better than mine from my over watered down camera. Thanks for posting them.

Bluesky, pulled it right through your town, even parked in front of Minnies for lunch, love that place, well I like Rimrock too. We try to get over there every couple months.
            Let us know when you are coming thru and we will buy you lunch. If interested I will PM you our phone number.

Everybody comes thru here and never stops by. Last year folks on the way from Seattle to the Nationals went from Silverwood right thru here on there way to Missoula
            Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

That would be great. Please PM your number and Ill give a heads up next time we come through. Look forward to meeting you, hope to get some time off so I can work on stuff and road trip some.
              sigpic

Comment

Have not posted an update in a while, well, not much to update on for a while. There is now, things are moving ahead now.

sigpic

Comment

Robs Revenge on the outside, with Levi driving. Rich's Hallett on the inside. Looks like the Revenge drives itself....
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Five O View Post
                    Have not posted an update in a while, well, not much to update on for a while. There is now, things are moving ahead now.

Ror,

You have the old gal looking good.
                    I don't know what your plans are for the dash, but you will want to put a couple of layers of glass on the front and back of your wood plugs, or they will break out again. I' ve been there!
                    Marc

Comment

Thanks Marc... Sompin like dis....

The dash is done, inside and out...along with a handfull of other little fixes. Now waiting for primer to show up.. will get back to work on the floors, just some sanding and a couple minor fixes..

sigpic

Comment

Looking good, but I forgot you are an expert!

Merry Christmas to all,

Marc

Comment

Thanks Marc..... Expert, I cant even get my wife to agree with that...And I tell her every day..

Merry Christmas to you and your family as well.

Ror
                          sigpic

Comment

Merry Christmas

I'm back, looks like you are ahead of me! Dang E boat!

Comment

Rumor

Ya and a vicious rumor heard recently was this boat was getting a twin blown turbo motor and its owner was threatening to come out and whip us like an old worn out mule! What ya goin to do, add a zippered jacket extension? Big boy! Robin has them...
                              Attached Files

Comment

Well not much to show for this weekend. Needed to get to Robs and to Boyds, never even left PR, worked a bunch. Only made it to the shop for a couple hours today.

Here ya go Marc, not much to show but this is fresh wash, ready for mask and primer. Plates are packaged up and shipping out tomorrow for makeover, or re-make, more like it.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X