Tentative results from NBRA Nationals!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I prefer

The Hooters girls, so help a man out Mr. Ralph !!

Git your butt to Shelbyville, we need to continue the tradition of venison sausage one night !! I think there were two packs left over, and I might be able to round up one more. Them were some good eats.

Besides, I like loaner engines !!
    Dave Mason
    Just A Boat Racer

Comment

I will start to work on the hooters girls. I like loaner engines too, so can i use your 44 to make things interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by runaboutralph View Post
        I like loaner engines too, so can i use your 44 to make things interesting.
        Don't let him even look at your 44 Dave. He's already killed two 44's this year!

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

True i have killed two at apba nats but his is a mason built 44 far better than anyone i have ever owned

Comment

Maybe

We can work something out......

Will have a start on that little project of ours as well.....

Need Tara to come and compete in Novice at Shelbyville as well ! Some great racing right there between the Gresleys and everyone. Was fun to watch all the kids battle.
            Dave Mason
            Just A Boat Racer

Comment

its going to take all the money i can beg and steal to try to get the 3 mph to run with you. i do not think the kcs will let me off.

Comment

Perhaps

Your wifes other foot needs to be in a cast ???

Keep working on them. And if y'all can't make it, send your D down. And some more sausage !!
                Dave Mason
                Just A Boat Racer

Comment

might have to get david w to stop by i do not think jason can get anything else in with his stuff. he had to use 1 gallon of 2 stroke oil to get the door shut last time.

Comment

Fine

Then you simply have to put your foot down and bring it yourself !

I never thought Jason would have a size problem....... his trailer is HUGE !!!
                    Dave Mason
                    Just A Boat Racer

Comment

just came from jason house , helped him finish loading his stuff, found the best way was to cut a hole in the top and just drop the stuff in from the top that way we did not have to mess with the back door

Comment

Working...
                      X