No announcement yet.

NBRA North South Shootout Lucas Oil Speedway, Lake Lucas July 6th 7th and 8th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you can type in Lucas Oil Speedway to get ther website, it has a pic of the facillity, also all the schedule of events
    Jeff

Comment

One of our senior racers who also has extensive experience in car racing says that charging a pit entry fee is pretty standard at their venues. I applaud ODA for their decision to reimburse our folks . A great effort that warrants all our support. Let's all turn out and acquaint as many folks as possible with our form of competition. I believe they will be impressed. I will do all I can to keep the schedule flowing and promise to stay off the PA system. In that vein, Ray Rodda is to be our announcer-he's fantistic. We have a lot to be proud of. Let's show our stuff. Jack

Comment

Jeff Ruth, you have a private message. Jack

Comment

If you have information about your driver and race team, please send to Ray Rodda at Rayr@marvin.com

Comment

Lucas

If you miss this race you will miss something special!!!!!!!! If you live anywhere in the Midwest you definitely shouldn't miss it!!!!!!!
            Keith Kampen

Comment

Most of all the happingins at the speedway are vidioed, so there may be a good possibilaty that we may end up on the Lucas Hour of Power. speed channel.
              Jeff

Comment

Friday Testing at Lucas Lake

When do you expect to make the decision on whether there will be testing on Fri? If you plan to test your rig, I'd be posting my intentions. Jack

Comment

testing on friday 1 pm till 5 pm only.
                  Jeff

Comment

mike and janet will run d-e runabout d-e hydro.rufus might be confined to a/c in the room.the water may be warm enough to find my starter. see ya all there !
                    runabouts move your body, hydroplanes move your soul!

Comment

Race Weekend at Lucas Lake, MO

Really looking forward to next weekend. It ought to be a great one. ODA with their new rescue boat will demonstraight just how well our sport is organized and equipped. Lets all have a great weekend . The facilities are there, all we have to do is strut our stuff. Jack

Comment

If this is the North-South Shoot Out, the What's up Doc? Race Team will take the South's side.

Comment

DaSpit

I believe Mark DaSpit and I are involved in a north/south shootout here as well. Hopefully this Yank can take home some gold !
                          Dave Mason
                          Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Originally posted by Dave M View Post
                            I believe Mark DaSpit and I are involved in a north/south shootout here as well. Hopefully this Yank can take home some gold !
                            Do the North proud Dave.

Wish I could go but I'm not able to make this one, everyone have a great time and be safe!
                            Gardner Miller
                            Lone Star Outboard Racing Association

"Water is for racing. Asphalt is for the parking lot."
                            Rember....Freedom isn't...."Free".......

Comment

Originally posted by PROPDOC View Post
                              Do the North proud Dave. !

This coming from a guy who lives in Texas?? I hope you know this hurts your chances of getting your official ' Johnny Reb ' redneck card any time soon.
                              "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress". -- John Adams

Comment

Chances?

Originally posted by Dennis Crews View Post
                                This coming from a guy who lives in Texas?? I hope you know this hurts your chances of getting your official ' Johnny Reb ' redneck card any time soon.
                                Dennis,
                                I'll take my chances about getting my "Johnny Rebel" card.... Remember that I'm from Michigan and only live in Texas, I'm still a Yankee at heart go North!
                                Last edited by PROPDOC; 07-04-2012, 10:16 AM.
                                Gardner Miller
                                Lone Star Outboard Racing Association

"Water is for racing. Asphalt is for the parking lot."
                                Rember....Freedom isn't...."Free".......

Comment

Working...
                                X