Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mdaspit View Post
    this is for you jeff...

Cap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap cap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap cap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap cap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap....
    ditto!!!!!

Comment

Congratulations NBRA

NBRA,

Congratulations..... Job well done.
      sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Very Nicely Done! I was going to try to swing a trip for the APBA Mod Nationals, but this seems waaaaaaay cooler.
        http://vitalire.com/

Comment

Way Cool

John,

That's a BIG 10-4.

Deano.............................
          sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Thanks Dave for the nice Letter. I know that everyone thinks i am full of crap. even i do also. so here hold my beer and I ll show ya how its done. just Wait TILL YA HEAR WHATS IN STORE NEXT , LOL. ya all got me on a roll.
            Jeff

Comment

Next?

Jeff! Go for it!
              I will buy you all the beer you can drink at pineville and even have a good meal for you. One question. Where are the Lucas decals for the boats.

Alan
              Last edited by OldRacerBU; 04-13-2012, 03:30 PM.

Comment

so.........

Originally posted by guedo499 View Post
                Very Nicely Done! I was going to try to swing a trip for the APBA Mod Nationals, but this seems waaaaaaay cooler.

Mapquest says it is a 30hr drive............if the date was closer to the APBA Stock Nats dates, I would be up for it.........

this is like "field of dreams"..........if you build it, they will come!!! Looks way cool................lovin' the pit area for sure and HUGE launch ramp!!
                Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Well said, Art, Doc, Bryan, all of it's true.

Jeff's a dynamo and at work on good things yet to come.

Dan Crummett
                  NBRA President

Comment

For those who were there, How many D/E hydros do you think can safely race in a heat at this lake? It looks nice there!

Comment

I think in another post they said 6 would be max for the bigger boats..
                      Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Six would fit, and that's the target number we'll try to work for "eliminations" to keep things interesting and safe.

Dan Crummett

Comment

Lucas Oil

I would say 6-7 boat heats is about the max for the bigger boats. We ran four in the exhibition race and the course was not set right and had plenty of room, once they remove the drag boat buoys we will be able to narrow the course and be able to run 6-7 easy,
                          Keith Kampen

Comment

Sorry Darren

Originally posted by mercguy View Post
                            Mapquest says it is a 30hr drive............if the date was closer to the APBA Stock Nats dates, I would be up for it.........

this is like "field of dreams"..........if you build it, they will come!!! Looks way cool................lovin' the pit area for sure and HUGE launch ramp!!
                            Lucas Oil gave the dates. We cancelled one race in Oklahoma to accept their offer for a race there. When one has a sponsor and potential like this, you don't argue dates. Also, if we tried to work around every APBA race it would be next to impossible to get anything done.

Keep tuned in, there are some very good things happening in the NBRA that are not disclosed to the public yet. In due time they will be released.

I agree with Keith and others, 6 boats is a good amount there. You can't fit 6 wide obviously in the turns. This will be be a racers course.
                            Dave Mason
                            Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Originally posted by Dave M View Post
                              Lucas Oil gave the dates. We cancelled one race in Oklahoma to accept their offer for a race there. When one has a sponsor and potential like this, you don't argue dates. Also, if we tried to work around every APBA race it would be next to impossible to get anything done.

Keep tuned in, there are some very good things happening in the NBRA that are not disclosed to the public yet. In due time they will be released.

I agree with Keith and others, 6 boats is a good amount there. You can't fit 6 wide obviously in the turns. This will be be a racers course.

I never asked for the date to be changed..........just was saying if it was closer to the other date, I would definately attend..........since I would have been geographically closer around that time..........

have fun boyz.........looks like a great place to race.........
                              Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Great job Jeff and all how helpped.

Had a good time last weedend and looking forward to July to be back. Also for a great turn out. See y'all there and the other races too. Ray 6 T

Comment

Working...
                                X