No announcement yet.

kansas race this season???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike, traditionaly we have run the Nationals over the two days meaning half or there abouts on Sat and the rest on Sunday. I have refereed there as well as raced- it's a great place and Alan Owen does a great job of setting up things. The camping area is right in the pit area. Power there. Jack
    Last edited by Jack Stotts; 02-13-2012, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Stotts View Post
      Mike, traditionaly we have run the Nations over the two days meaning half or there abouts on Sat and the rest on Sunday. I have refereed there as well as raced- it's a great place and Alan Owen does a great job of setting up things. The camping area is right in the pit area. Power there. Jack

Jack I want to get this right..If you only run say in D mod then you will get to run in only two heats of racing either on Saturday or Sunday..
      Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

You got it. We only do that at the Nationals. With all the classes, it ends up using the whole day with enough left to do a few other things in the evening. We have a lot of folks that run multiple classes but for the guy that runs only one, it can make for a long trip with little seat time. Jack

Comment

Originally posted by blueskyracer View Post
          Jack I want to get this right..If you only run say in D mod then you will get to run in only two heats of racing either on Saturday or Sunday..
          Mike what class and motor do you race? The Tohatsu can run in D and SE class. Didn't you have a Yamato that you ran also? The 40 ci Merc is a D motor and the 44 is a E motor.
          Larry Mac

Comment

We do have a 44 merc and a new one on the way. I also have a 40merc but never got it going very good.. Our C mod is a dog and I would be embarrassed to run it with your hot dogs so with the two 44's that is my best class

So what would be my next choice for a race to come to?

Comment

Originally posted by blueskyracer View Post
              We do have a 44 merc and a new one on the way. I also have a 40merc but never got it going very good.. Our C mod is a dog and I would be embarrassed to run it with your hot dogs so with the two 44's that is my best class

So what would be my next choice for a race to come to?
              I would say Rock-A-Way Beach Mo. We have had races there for over 15 years and the town supports us. There is motorhome parking close by, most of the time in the pit area. Branson is about 25 to 30 miles away and they have good entertainment. We will run the full schedule both days and there is $1500.00 prize money that we used for tow money last year.

Get that 40 ci Merc running we need more Mercury's the Tohatsu are ganging up on us!
              Larry Mac

Comment

We are putting together a big test session to test the boats and the timing equipment April 27,28 and 29th so I will work with the 40 too and see if we can get it to go..It reaches a point and then acts like it has a governor on it at about 3/4 throttle.. Maybe I am dragging the anchor..

Comment

count me in on your test session in april,,,

Comment

Originally posted by form-e one View Post
                    count me in on your test session in april,,,
                    Got you down Cheyney

Comment

Ok we have decided to go to Nationals in Centralia IL..We are looking forward to all the fun.

Comment

Glad to hear that Mike. I think you will enjoy the environs. Looking forward to meeting you folks. Jack

Comment

Working...
                        X