kansas race this season???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kansas race this season???

just looking at nbra race schedule... didnt see tha kansas race on it.... am wondering if it on or???...thanks

According to the DOC Millers,,, It is not on the schedule this year.
    Tough luck,,,, as a spectator,, that race is only a 2 hour trip.... DARN!!!
    Anyway,,, call the Millers and confirm.

Comment

Garnett race

Looks like it will be May 5-6 ODA will be putting it on.
      Art K

Comment

Originally posted by Art K View Post
        Looks like it will be May 5-6 ODA will be putting it on.
        Art K
        That's great Art, my thanks to ODA.

Which lake will it be?

Comment

that cool was the only race i think i can afford this year for a long distance,,, ,,, as lots of other races around here also,,, luv to hear from others going to it and or if lots feh.and fer there,,,,,

Comment

I ll be there s/eh e/r
            Jeff

Comment

Garnett

Burnin Vernon is working on the details. More info as it becomes avaiable. It looks like it will be on the city Lake. SEH is one of our larger classes. Plenty of competition.
              Art K

Comment

If you can only make one race why not go to Centralia IL. the first weekend of August. That is our nationals with more boats??
                "I would rather lose going fast enough to win than win going slow enough to lose."sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin McAfee View Post
                  If you can only make one race why not go to Centralia IL. the first weekend of August. That is our nationals with more boats??
                  If Cheyney is like me, May is a lot cooler than your hot August nights! I have to ask how do you do the humidity.. I spent 4 years in Gulfport MS and never could get use to it.. I am impressed for sure
                  Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Originally posted by blueskyracer View Post
                    If Cheyney is like me, May is a lot cooler than your hot August nights! I have to ask how do you do the humidity.. I spent 4 years in Gulfport MS and never could get use to it.. I am impressed for sure
                    Like Kevin said if you are going to make a long trip why not make the NBRA Nationals. There will be some good money for this race and you will see the best drivers NBRA has to offer. The Centralia race has camping with shade and free electric so I wouldn't let the weather stop me from coming. The water is great with no problems from pleasure boats as we will have the lake. Alan Owen does a great job of promoting this race and the dinner and entertainment Saturday night is always fun.

Larry Mac

Comment

Originally posted by Larry M View Post
                      Like Kevin said if you are going to make a long trip why not make the NBRA Nationals. There will be some good money for this race and you will see the best drivers NBRA has to offer. The Centralia race has camping with shade and free electric so I wouldn't let the weather stop me from coming. The water is great with no problems from pleasure boats as we will have the lake. Alan Owen does a great job of promoting this race and the dinner and entertainment Saturday night is always fun.

Larry Mac
                      We are really toying with this race in our schedule..We would love to also make the "Field of Dreams" part of our trip.. Map Quest says its only 1830 miles and 30 hours to get there..Piece of cake

Comment

Originally posted by form-e one View Post
                        that cool was the only race i think i can afford this year for a long distance,,, ,,, as lots of other races around here also,,, luv to hear from others going to it and or if lots feh.and fer there,,,,,

Some fast guys in NBRA SE Hydro...
                        Better bring your game Cheyney, don't leave anything at home.

Comment

Originally posted by blueskyracer View Post
                          We are really toying with this race in our schedule..We would love to also make the "Field of Dreams" part of our trip.. Map Quest says its only 1830 miles and 30 hours to get there..Piece of cake
                          Yea that sounds like the right mileage, that is about what I figured going up there for your race. We have it on our schedule and a camping spot reserved, Kevin and Linda have there rooms also.

Larry Mac

Comment

Larry that is great..I dont know how much vacation time you will have but dont forget you will be going right by Yellowstone and will only be two hours from Glacier National Park when you get here..

Comment

One last question..Will all classes be run both days?? Or are you assign to run just one day at Centralia Nationals

Comment

Working...
                              X