NBRA's tenative busy race schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doc 35-0 View Post
    Stigler is a great race site, usually a triangle course, beautiful mountain area of Oklahoma. We are working on getting permission to hold the race; Nothing firm. I posted for Rick on his machine, he would not make those misstakes...
    I hope that you get permission. I always liked that race site.

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

Looks like some great races with some $$$ to boot. Next year should be a good one, not sure if I can keep up in C-mod country but plan on giving it a whirl.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Owen View Post
        Looks like some great races with some $$$ to boot. Next year should be a good one, not sure if I can keep up in C-mod country but plan on giving it a whirl.
        That's funny Alan, yeah give it a whirl....Sounds like if you're not from Oklahoma, we're doomed to the backfield....

Comment

Thats not the case, I have had a clear shot out front in the start many times only to watch the eagle go around everyone on the outside.

Comment

Allen always brings his best props....With Andy Seay, Braxton, Steve Talley, Matt Johnson and Rick,(all from Oklahoma) it will be some great racing...

Comment

wow ,,, after watching the u tube thing you guys posted,,, wish i was there,,, in mcalister ,ok...,,, looked great,,, luv to see if i can loose to mr mason in super e/850/ fe,,,, i asked for time off for this race,,, will be there as of now,,, will also bring a d-mod-h... or fer,,, or c-mod,,, depends if we can get a big enough trailer i guess,,,, see ya there boys...

Comment

McAlister

Chenney,

The Nationals are not in Mcalister for the 2012 race season. They are in IL.

And to be honest, Mr. Mason is not the one you should be worried about. Ralph Cook is just as blistering fast. Also Hustler Racing is (Sniders) are very very fast as well. To be honest, it is a toss up at any of the races where they all meet up. They are are top contenders. I did find out how nervous a person can get while your rig is out there running so fast. Not to mention it is your own dad out there. Talk about stress.
                Dave Mason
                Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Nbra

Looking forward to the new season and have a ton of work to do before were ready. This year we will also have both a new E and SE to go with the C and D. Have to determine if the Ropp will handle the SE three cylinder engine. The 75-H MOD was a little to much for the boat.It looks like we will grow the NBRA club and hgopefully we see a lot of new folks at our races.

Alan

Comment

well where can i meet up with all you guys and have some fun on the race course and off,,, bin chatting with ya all for years now,,,, maybe i have to change the time off ,,, witch illinois race the best for se race???...

Comment

Nbra

I run a Tohatsu D....is there a class for me to run in NBRA? I may want to take a road trip this summer....Racerdave

Comment

Originally posted by daveracerdsh View Post
                        I run a Tohatsu D....is there a class for me to run in NBRA? I may want to take a road trip this summer....Racerdave
                        You wont have to go that far to race NBRA..Trout Creek Montana the end of August..You can run DSH, E mod and SEH
                        Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

D

I think Trout Creek is the same weekend as Eatonville, otherwise I would be there. Any other local races?

Comment

Tohatsu

Your Tohatsu runs in the D Hydro class with the modified Merc 40's, you will have no height or propellor restriction, it can also run in SE.
                            Keith Kampen

Comment

Understand Holdenville Oklahoma, July 7,8

Comment

Originally posted by kampenracing View Post
                                Your Tohatsu runs in the D Hydro class with the modified Merc 40's, you will have no height or propellor restriction, it can also run in SE.
                                Also, the stock Tohatsu is a VERY close match with the 40c.i. mod. Either one can win.

Comment

Working...
                                X