Montana Outboard Racing Association

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question About Inboards

I thought NBRA was ONLY kneeldowns (And laydowns). Did NBRA change their "goals" or "rules"?

I have a question about medical insurance. What does NBRA offer?

We just had our Region meeting and money was discussed......Shocker!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Hill View Post
      I thought NBRA was ONLY kneeldowns (And laydowns). Did NBRA change their "goals" or "rules"?

I have a question about medical insurance. What does NBRA offer?

We just had our Region meeting and money was discussed......Shocker!!!!
      Maybe this will help Ron..I am also sending you a PM http://www.hydroracer.net/forums/sho...nce+comparison
      Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Nice

Club competition can be very good to this crippled sport. However, communication is very necessary!
        3 Questions for ya all:

1. Who else could pull this off but webmasters of this great site?
        2. Who wouldnt want MORE out of state boats bringing more competition?
        3. Anyone want to have more fun?

Comment

NBRA Doesn't Have Inboards

I was told that NBRA doesn't sanction Inboard Racing... What are you Nostalgia Inboards going to do?

Comment

I was told that NBRA doesn't sanction Inboard Racing... What are you Nostalgia Inboards going to do?
            Sent you a PM

Comment

Howdy

Dearest Ronnie, I PMed you. Hey, you sound like the guy who lives under a rock? A Geico Insurance holdout?
              In case you hadnt heard or REMEMBER, Nostalgia has many classes in more than one national club. Now 3 classes in APBA, AOF has 3 or more. However, most of us just run for the fun of it regardless of National status, points, trophys or restrictive classes.
              So, when the time comes and we are invited, I love that scenic site and the folks come out in droves!! I would tow 2 boats (ones I sit in Ronnie) there in a heartbeat, Love it! (you do know what a drove is dont you?) The boat show and pub entertainment was over the top!
              Where ya been boy?

Still have that prop?

Comment

Several years ago when Northwest Water Competition was promoting NBRA in the PNW it was explained to me by Roy Mackey how they were able to do it.

Basically NBRA allows the conducting club to run a "special event". Apparently NBRA allows the conducting club to run several classes under this "special event umbrella". That is how NWC was allowed to run 250/350 Hydro, 500/700/1100 open cockpit laydown hydro's, several flat bottom and vintage hydro classes as well.

The points were only recognized by the conducting club, and never made it all the way to NBRA head quarters.

NWC put on some great races back in the day with NBRA. I always had a great time. In fact they paid some good prize money for the top 3 positions in the Pro classes at a few of the races. It was nice to walk away with a fist full of cash and a trophy. Only other place that I've raced and got paid like that was the APBA Pro Nationals.

I wish MORA and NBRA the best on your new venture
                Sattler Racing R-15
                350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
                TEAM VRP
                The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

Originally posted by pro350hydro View Post
                  Several years ago.....Basically NBRA allows the conducting club to run a "special event"..... The points were only recognized by the conducting club, and never made it all the way to NBRA head quarters.
                  NWC put on some great races back in the day with NBRA. I always had a great time. In fact they paid some good prize money for the top 3 positions in the Pro classes at a few of the races. It was nice to walk away with a fist full of cash and a trophy. Only other place that I've raced and got paid like that was the APBA Pro Nationals.

I wish MORA and NBRA the best on your new venture

Ditto and I shortened it up a bit.....10-4 Mike! I concurr your statements are correct, I was there, I think, if I can remember, but it sounds familiar!

Who would come I wonder if all you had for awards was fist fulls of cash!? Danged if I know!

Comment

please let me know when the oklahoma race is scheduled as i would like to attend ,,, now new boat working great ,, will pencil it in and deff want to attend,,,,

Comment

I know last year it was the weekend right after Labor Day so that would make it two weeks after Trout Creek.. I dont think they have finalized a schedule for 2012 but we hope to see something posted soon..

Comment

tow money trout creek????????

Comment

and first ever straight away records for nbra???... mmmmm

Comment

Yes Cheyney there will be tow money at trout creek. $1500.00 to start. There may also be prize money! (A lot of that will depend on the number of boats that come.) And you are correct first ever straightaway records as well!

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs blueskyracer View Post
                              Yes Cheyney there will be tow money at trout creek. $1500.00 to start. There may also be prize money! (A lot of that will depend on the number of boats that come.) And you are correct first ever straightaway records as well!
                              1 time i read that 4000.00 tow money was going to be there ! did that fall through ?? it was mentioned (4000.00) was it not ?

we had thought about coming but 1800 mls is a mighty long haul for a poor western Indiana crew would need all the tow money help we can get :<) in order to make it !

would love to be able to make the drive and see the sights along the way, as well as the location trout creek dam i hear its great too!

is the 1500 hundred final or is it possible there will be more than 1500.00?

regards to all
                              Randy
                              Pure of heart : Outlaw by nature

"choice not chance determines destiny"

"the race is never quite over , the course is never quite ours"

how many years must a man pay for mistakes he did not make?

here is a link of a little bit of Randy s racing history and a tribute to the late Ken Krier to learn more click the link

http://www.boatracingfacts.com/forum...221#post107221

Comment

Randy you were dreaming! There was never anything about anything over $1500 in tow money, that said if we get sufficient sponsorship money we would like to offer prize money. Only time will tell how much, depends on support received!

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

Working...
                                X