NBRA Races

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pro350hydro
    Not sure how that happened since it came from your leaders mouth!

Banks Lake, Not sure if I'll be there or not. It's not real fun being the only pro boat, and running against D stocks, and FE's when they show. Might come and pull rope though.

p.s. Guess I could bring my new c-mod version 7.3 and let Josh Harnack test it and break it in for Moses.

I'm looking at a boatless first half! Too much messing around this winter. The flipper boat is for sale cheap while I put the ski boat together. Chicken,? Maybe or just old and worn out! Josh should do well, great kid!

Comment

Answers ????

Originally posted by pro350hydro
      WORD!

Dave, there are some fast fe's out here, but everything is progressing in the fact that with the newer technology available, all classess are gaining good ground. There have been big advancements in the PRO catagory in the last few years with the availability of new motors/parts etc.

Mike
      Now y'all are skirting the question ! Torque is more you say, but how much faster than lets say a decent FE ? Curious because I something in mind about a boat working !

I am not doubting a 350cc is faster than an FE, by all means it dam well better be !!! Just looking for a ballpark. A decent FEH will run in the mid 90's. Base your guestimates on that.
      Dave Mason
      Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Originally posted by Dave M
        Now y'all are skirting the question ! Torque is more you say, but how much faster than lets say a decent FE ? Curious because I something in mind about a boat working !

I am not doubting a 350cc is faster than an FE, by all means it dam well better be !!! Just looking for a ballpark. A decent FEH will run in the mid 90's. Base your guestimates on that.
        Dave, without getting the insurance people's panties in a wad, lets just say you should add about ten to your number above. Make sense?

Mike
        Sattler Racing R-15
        350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
        TEAM VRP
        The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

Thanks !!

Perfect ! All I wanted to know !

Let the insurance folks get the panties in a wad, they are all such tight people they have to wear thongs to keep from looking like they are bunched up !

But that my friend is a whole other thread. One I am sure would offend some.
          Dave Mason
          Just A Boat Racer

Comment

centrili, ill

give me some more info on the race there..........like hotels- entry fees exc. thanks kevin nichols thinking about comin' ...............

Comment

Centralia Nats.

Contact Alan Owens, 618-495 2521 evenings about motels etc. I do know entry fees are $25.00 per class.
              Art K

Comment

nbra

thanks, art i'm going to come to that race how many 4 cyls do you think will be there? is the course going to be like alex ????? and hows the pit area... thanks kevin nichols

Comment

Centralia, IL

There will be a ton of 4 cyl guys there. The pitsw are nice. It is a gravel parking lot with a boat ramp and a nice sloped bank to launch.
                  Keith Kampen

Comment

centrilia, il

can you give directions to the race site from the interstate............thanks kevin nichols

Comment

Centralia

Check the NBRA site look under files section. Complete race circular their with directions.
                      Art

Comment

NBRA Nationals

From The West- Take Interstate 64 to Hwy 161 (New Baden Exit) Stay on Hwy 161 east 30 miles into Centralia. Follow Hwy 161 through town to last stop light on east end of town.(COUNTRY CLUB ROAD) Turn Left on Counrty Club Road and follow to pit area. Primitive Camping availible in park next to pit area. Flying M Ranch is about 15 minutes away they offer full hookup at a rate of $15 per night. Local Hotels are Bell Tower inn 618-532-1300 or
                        Motel Cenralia 618-532-8602.
                        DOUG SCHULTZ--HERE FOR THE SUPPORT OF OUR SPORT

Comment

NBRA site

Originally posted by Art K
                          Check the NBRA site look under files section. Complete race circular their with directions.
                          Art
                          Can someone direct me to this NBRA website?
                          Thanks.

Comment

NBRA Web Site

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kneeldownboatracing/

Comment

NBRA Nationals Centrailia IL. July 8 - 10

For those of us from the wild wild west, please advise of the name of the lake, and closest hotel info for this race. Is there a sponsoring hotel we should stay at?
                              I assume we should fly into St louis, drive the 50 miles to Centrailia but where do we go from there?

Thanks

Comment

NBRA Nats

From St. Louis take I-64 to Hwy !61 [ New Baden Exit] east 30 miles to Centralia. Follow Hwy 161 thru Centralia to Country Club Rd. Turn left follow to Racoon Lake. Motels Bell Tower Inn 618-532 -1300 Mention NBRA, Motel Centralia 618-532 7357. Happy to have some wild wild westerners.
                                Art K

Comment

Working...
                                X