NBRA Races

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBRA Races

At the annual NBRA meeting the Nationals were awarded to Centralia Ill. July 8-9-10. Great race course. Affordable entry fees. APBA & AOF cards will be accepted. Prize money will be in the $5000.00 range could be more.
    The Short Course Nats. will be at Rockaway Beach on beautiful Lake Taneycomo. This is just 15 miles from Branson Mo. You can race and take in all the sights and sounds of Branson too.Their will be $25.00 fee for AOF & APBA members to join NBRA for the weekend. This is the first weekend in June. The Nats will be on Sat. $1500.00 Prize plus awards. Sun. will be a points race.
    There will be 2 big money races in Oklahoma Ponca City mid July And Okmulgee Labor Day weekend.
    The ODA also has 2 other sites that will have good money and excellent race courses Lake Shelbyville Ill. $2000.00 Sept 17-18, LaGrange Mo. $2000.00 - $3000.00 Late July early Aug.
    Stay tuned there is more exciting info coming. NBRA is on the move.
    Art K

Nbra Race Dates

NBRA RACE DATES AS OF 11-26-04
    April 23-24 Beaumont, TX
    May 22 Manford, AR
    June 4-5 Rockaway Beach, MO SHORT COURSE NATIONALS
    Nationals will run on Satrurday with $1500.00 prize money plus prizes and trophies.Sunday regular points race.
    June 18 Keystone Lake, OK
    July 8-9-10 Centrilia, IL NBRA NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS
    $$at least $5000.00 prize maney
    APBA-AOF Membership cards will be accepted.
    August 13-14 Ponca City, OK
    Aug 27-28 Lagrange, MO
    Sept. 3-4 Okmulgee, OK NORTH/SOUTH CHAMPIONSHIPS
    Sept 17-18 Lake Shelbeyville, IL
    Sepy 18 Skiatook, OK
    I know the Oklahoma guys have been talking prise money at a couple races.
    WATCH FOR UPDATES ON THIS EXCITING RACE SCHEDUAL.
    DOUG SCHULTZ NBRA Executive Secretary
    DOUG SCHULTZ--HERE FOR THE SUPPORT OF OUR SPORT

Comment

I'll be joining you all this year
      I got the need for speed!!!!!!!!!

Comment

what class will be running at centraila?

Comment

races ????

Any races in the northwest washington state???

Comment

NBRA Races

We sanction Northwest Competition races. You should check with Roy Mackey for their schedule. As far as classes. Let me know what your running, and I will tell you how you fit in our class structure. If your running APBA stock or mod we most probably have a place for you.
            Art K

Comment

Originally posted by dwestby
              Any races in the northwest washington state???
              Spud,

Banks Lake on Fathers Day weekend.

Ione in July, not sure of the day but not the weekend of the 4th.

Moses Lake in September like always
              Sattler Racing R-15
              350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
              TEAM VRP
              The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

art
                do you run the b hot rod hydro by itself or is it combined with another class
                jm

Comment

NBRA Races

B- Hydro Hot Rod B, Merc 25xs, Merc 20h
                  B- Run- Hot Rod B, Merc 25xs, Merc 20H, Yamato 102, 202, 302- OMC & Merc
                  B-I Engines
                  Both of these classes have proved to very competitive. If you have good motor & boat combination you can win with anyone of these engines with the exception of the 20h. We have different weights for all the combos.
                  B-run Yamatos, OMC Merc B1 420 lbs, Hot Rod, 25xs,20h, 365lbs
                  B-Hydro Hot Rod, 25xs,20H 365 lbs.
                  Art K

Comment

we run asr & ash

Comment

Classes

At this time we only run the OMC in the novice class with a restrictor. Nobody in this area runs the Stock A class. And there is no place that we could combine it with other engines that it would have a chance. I really don`t see NBRA including it in there class structure unless their is a new engine. With no new OMC`s available really no way it could grow in NBRA. Really don`t know much about the AXS Merc`s. But I have been told you have to be a APBA member to purchase one of these,or to get one of the lower units. Would appreciate someone giving the straight skinny on that subject.
                      Art K

Comment

Originally posted by pro350hydro
                        Spud,

Banks Lake on Fathers Day weekend.

Ione in July, not sure of the day but not the weekend of the 4th.

Moses Lake in September like always

thanks Mike, Confirmed schedule for Northwest Water Competition: so far!

June 18-19 Banks Lake Fathers Day Racers Reunion, Electric City, Wa.

September 3-4 Labor Day Regatta, Ione Wa.

September 24-25 Moses Lake Record Regatta 3/4 and 1 mile courses

As you can see the Ione race is moved to allow SLORA to invite the NWC competition to participate at Newport Wa for the 4th. The flat bottom inboards are planning on going which would be their third points race if final details can be worked out. The inboards are also planning on running with the Unlimited Lights for NWC Washington top ten points. It's going to be a new chapter in Northwest boat racing history with new boats, larger crowds, event sponsors, more classes, and fun. The ONCB look forward to running with you all and at the end of the program so we dont stir up the water for the faster hydros. Who's spud? I'm the jErK..........

Comment

Mr. Jerk

it's amazing how far the two of our clubs have come in a very short time!!! i'd have to say that having you and mrs. jerk at waitts sure went a long way, i really look forward to supporting this reunion of sorts of all our great freinds!!!! as you may know sheryl, the kids, and i run a local shedule as well as a a national one, we'll do what we can to support this whole thing, but probably won't make all the events, as some schedules may conflict from time to time. great work on your behalf you some good people runing the show now, i hope this continues in this direction!!! MR. WASH

Comment

Kevin, I think, Everyone wants better boat racing with more competition and great sites. Can I count on you and our new SLORA friends to forget the past and move on in 2005? Heck, even an inboard guy realizes that MORE boats is better, and it pays the bills.....which no one can ignore and still survive! Of course, more boats for me means my ___ will get kicked even more often! Oh, one of Boyds and NWCs goals is: NO Conflicting race dates period, let the racer decide which event fits his families plans and interest. This may be possible and its exciting to see schedules finalized at this early date! Now, we'll see which dates move........Let's hope not The jErK and Mrs jErKeTTe: Happy New Year

Comment

i think you can count on us, as a whole!! we've been waiting to solidify our scehdule until your's was complete. looks like we can do this now. am i to understand that 350 hydro will be able to run when we come and support your races? mr. wash

Comment

Working...
                              X