No announcement yet.

IMPORTANT: Roll Call - Somerville, TX NBRA - May 7-8, 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well knowing B Burt he has way to many ports and built it so tight that light cant get in, also really wild port timmong so the only thing it will run on is Makers Mart or some home brewed shine LOL
    Jeff

Comment

Lets all pray that wind is not blowing forty miles an hour, you know why that Oklahoma is windy? Kansas blows and texas sucks....

Comment

OUCH !!!!!!!!
        Patsy L-74

Comment

well if its windy in Texas its because Oklahoma blows an Mexico sucks, or is it the other way around??
          Jeff

Comment

The wind is blowing from all the "HOT AIR" living in Arkansas

Comment

Funny

Originally posted by oknitro View Post
              The wind is blowing from all the "HOT AIR" living in Arkansas
              That is some funny stuff right there !!!!!!!!! You NBRA boys have to much fun.

I always wondered why Burts engines smelled like an alkie !!!!!!!!! I am gonna start swiping his fuel cans for after race beverages !!!!!
              Dave Mason
              Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Originally posted by Dave M View Post
                That is some funny stuff right there !!!!!!!!! You NBRA boys have to much fun.

I always wondered why Burts engines smelled like an alkie !!!!!!!!! I am gonna start swiping his fuel cans for after race beverages !!!!!

I'll distract Burt, you grab the cans haha.
                John Mathews @ Mathews Racing L-390

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/johnmathews390
                Instagram: http://instagram.com/johnmathews_390
                Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/johnmathews_390
                Email: JohnMathewsL390@aol.com
                Cell#: 318-794-4515

Comment

Quincy 44 pro Motor

Just wondering can I run the engine on 95% alky and 5% gas with castor? Think it might be a good D MOD. Its a good thing I'm in Louisiana. We don't have to deal with all the wind west of us!!!!

Alan

Comment

well not sure about the alky, but ETHONAL is OK
                    Jeff

Comment

Somerville

Leaving at 4:30 AM tommorrow morning see you all Fri. morning early.
                      Art K

Comment

Somerville

I would like to wish all of you folks good luck with the race. I.’m very happy
                        to see some racing come back to Texas.. Bruce and I ran there 2-3 time back
                        in the good old days..
                        I sure wish I could come watch and visit with you. Have not been able to travel much but I keep up with the racing on this site..
                        Doc, I think you have that wind thing backwards the way its been blowing here in Del Rio.
                        I’m sure you’ll have good water in Somerville it’s a long way from Del Rio.
                        Dave M, its not Burts fuel cans you want, its those quart fruit jars with the clear suff in them.
                        That’s the goood stuff.
                        Good luck to all and a safe race.
                        Stan Henderson

Comment

anyword/how's it going/look'n?
                          100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Stotts View Post
                            Dave, I set the course last year and officiated but am in PA now and don't know when I'll get home. Our daughter got her kidney transplant on Tues and doing great and her husband donated one of his today. Marilyn and I are babysitting the three grand kids until no longer needed. Kristin's numbers are now back into the normal range for a healthy adult so things are looking great at this point. I probably won't be at the Somerville race this year. Jack
                            Jack, anyword on this situation?....Hope all's well.....

PS....Finally ate craw.....Southern Loisianna style.....WOW!.....got a few left........would ship ya few but................
                            100N/STEVE FRENCH
                            100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Working...
                            X