Lone Star Outboard Shootout of Somerville, Tx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dcrummett View Post
    Gardner, pitting between those two could be detrimental to your reputation...even more so than your health!!!

" and you won't have to wash the oil slick off your swimming suit!!"

Danl
    Elto/Neptune FX
    Not to sure that's oil!?!?
    Gardner Miller
    Lone Star Outboard Racing Association

"Water is for racing. Asphalt is for the parking lot."
    Rember....Freedom isn't...."Free".......

Comment

How many runabout drivers show up in the A and B runabout Hot-Rod classes?
      53w

Comment

The sky is the limit

The people in the community of Somerville really, really want us there. This whole Sausage Festival is a huge event for them and they want us to be a big part of that.[COLOR="Red"] I hope the tow money motivates drivers to show up as there will be several thousand people pass through the event during that weekend[/COLOR]. Check out the website for the festival http://www.burlesoncountytx.com/sausagefestival.htm . We wont be the only races in town that weekend. There will be weenie-dog races too! Plus multiple live bands, food vendors, arts and crafts vendors, a kite flying contest and all kinds of neat stuff.

This race is primed to be something that continues to grow and grow with even more community support if we put on any kind of show at all for these folks. I really believe the sky is the limit here.
        "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress". -- John Adams

Comment

Hey Gardner, Ya wanna drive c stock for me??
          Jeff

Comment

Great !

Jeff, I think you won him over with the offer of a ride !! Dang Nabbit !!

I look forward to the fun !!!
            Dave Mason
            Just A Boat Racer

Comment

hey wait a minute

Originally posted by thetrailergod View Post
              How do I get in on this? I will throw my hat in the ring too. I been drivin'
              C stock Hydro for 15 years, what is the bidding up to for this ride?

Dennis B

Comment

Hmm, got me thinking.

I got all my racing gear for CSH except for a motor, I am so fired up to race again, I may just get the boat on the water and paddle.

Comment

Yes! I'll drive for you.
                  Gardner Miller

Comment

Originally posted by 53-W View Post
                    How many runabout drivers show up in the A and B runabout Hot-Rod classes?
                    53w
                    I'm sure you can get Mike Hauenstein to run, might have to drag his rig from WI but I'm sure he will drive out from Austin.
                    Dan Wilde
                    58-C

"Don't let a win go to your head, or a loss to your heart." Chuck D

Comment

LOL nows theres bidding on driving my c stoker??? wow guess we will open with starting a 44 in ER and roping a 3 holer all day pushing and pulling carts in and out all day, O yea I forgot maybe a cold 1 after the races LOL,
                      Jeff

Comment

LOL nows theres bidding on driving my c stoker??? wow guess we will open with starting a 44 in ER and roping a 3 holer all day pushing and pulling carts in and out all day, O yea I forgot maybe a cold 1 after the races LOL,
                        I'll do all that plus bring you the cold one!
                        Gardner Miller

Comment

Originally posted by Dave M View Post
                          Gardner,

Do you think you can rope over both of us at the same time, a rope in each hand for ER ?

And Gardner, remember, you gotta protect your Yank friends from all those rebs running around !

Been a long time since I was in TX for a boat race.
                          There's a slight chance I may try to make this......would run Super Stock-B with my Altralite and 25XS.......Would pit near ya and help rope if I go......Might also make B-MOD if 20 Hot-Rod comes together.....

100N/Steve French .......................100N
                          100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Originally posted by HYDRO21Z View Post
                            I got all my racing gear for CSH except for a motor, I am so fired up to race again, I may just get the boat on the water and paddle.
                            Would bring my 202D for ya ta run....If I can swing this...and.... if there's a class for the 202D(Stock)?.....Also lend ya my best Dana Holt wheel.

Dig'n through car seat fer change and credit cards ta see if I can swing enough fer DIESEL FUEL!!!!!!..............LOL!

100N/Steve French
                            Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 03-18-2011, 02:09 AM.
                            100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Not fit to drive

Thanks Steve for the kind offer. Truth is there are too many things that I have to do to be able to race that I don't see it happening by May, not to mention that I am wearing three hats at the event at the moment, so I probably would not have time to race.

My main focus is to make this the best race I possibly can, and with the help of our great club membership I believe it is going to suprise a few folks.

Dennis

Comment

Frenchy

Steve,

Bring some friends to help split fuel !! Joel W. would be a great contender for CSH, and the Y80 class.

Believe me, this group of guys will make you feel welcome. They don't bite. In fact, you probably already know a bunch of them.
                                Dave Mason
                                Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Working...
                                X