Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 NBRA Nationals Centrailia, IL

**UPDATED WITH TENATIVE SCHEDULE**

July 30, 31st, and August 1st will be the NBRA Nationals held in Centrailia, IL on Raccoon Lake. $4,500 prize and tow $$$$ to be paid. Testing will be allowed July 29 and 30th all day. APBA A stock Hydro and Runabout will be put on the schedule and run for a National Championship with APBA rules. One of the best race courses in the country. Come check us out I'm sure you will have a great time!!!!!!!
    Attached Files
    Keith Kampen

Centralia

Testing will be allowed all day Thurs & part of Fri. Cheap entry fees $25.00 per class. $80.00 to join NBRA. ODA will issue honorary membership cards to APBA members which will save you the cost of joining a local NBRA club. If you are not going to Calif. & want to run for a championship heres your chance. If you are going to Calif. why not stop over & run. Give me a ring or a PM and I will fill you in on how you will fit into our class structure. Got questions about our Insurance I have the NBRA 2010 Insurance Program brochure from K & K insurance in front of me. be glad to share it with you.
    Art K

Comment

This will be my first time to racoon lake an am excited to race against you guys. I think we are bringing 2 CSH, C-mod, and 25mod all the way from Washington state. I had a blast at the southern nationals last year and look forward to meeting you guys!

Tylor Echols

Comment

Racoon Lake

Tyler welcome! If you enjoyed the Southern Nats, you are going to enjoy this. Meal and party at the ELKs lodge Sat. nite. Racoon lake is about 500 acres in size, no pleasure boats. Large gravel flat pit area. Pits will be assigned on a first come basis by the pit boss. Many improvements have been made to the pit area & camping area since last year. No motorhomes will be allowed in the pit area. They will be allowed less than 100 yds away in a nice shaded area.
        Art K

Comment

This a great place to race, shady cool calm water and a really great time
          Jeff

Comment

2010 NBRA Nationals

Here are some new pics of Raccoon Lake, pits, new dock and ramp area and restroom. The lake is 700 acres total and we are at the wide end, it is very protected with a high tree line and it runs east and west. There is little pleasure traffic with a 5mph speed limit except for the race weekend and the fact that we close the only boat ramp.
            The Americas Best Bell Tower Inn's NBRA room block is half booked so make your reservations now at 618-533-1300
            Alan
            V-25
            Attached Files

Comment

2010 NBRA Long Course Nationals

Come race with us, you'll have a great time!!!!!!!!
              Keith Kampen

Comment

NBRA long course

Looking for direction to the pits. Anyone have the roads you take after your off the interstate.

Alan

Comment

Centralia

Off of I-64 you go north on US-51 into Centralia IL and then in center of town turn Right on Noleman (Hwy 161 east) and going East to the third set of lights and turn left on Country Club Road. The end of this road turns into the pits and lake.
                  Off of I-57 go West into Centralia to the first set of lights and turn right on Country Club Road.
                  If you have a GPS enter in 1948 East McCord St. Centralia IL 62801 This is a Dentist office on the corner of 161 and Country Club Road.
                  Alan V-25

Comment

Help

Thanks Alan,
                    Looking forward to seeing everyone again. Is it ok to arrive Wednesday and setup the trailer and my motorhome for the weekend. Looking forward to two days of testing.

Alan

Comment

??

Do you guys run DSH??

Comment

D Stock

Yes we run "D" stock hydro. For anyone that would like information on NBRA please visit http://www.racenbra.com/nbraracingrules.htm for information on the club and the classes that are run. Also there are a number of videos on YouTube from past NBRA races.
                        Alan

Comment

Centralia

Yes we can set up after 12:00 Noon on Wed July 28th, Testing is on Thursday and Friday from 10:00 to 5:00 and some Sat before race time.
                          NBRA D Stock runs as the "D class" in stock cond, Merc 44, 44XS and Tohatsu M50D2. Modified Merc 40ci/55H
                          Alan

Comment

D Hydro

I am sure that D Hydro will be one of our largest classes. Even at our local races we usually have 7-8 of them.
                            Keith Kampen

Comment

D Hydro

I know there is still a lot of 40CI Mod Mercury out there that has been in moth balls. Get them out and lets ambush them TO-Hot-Sue's.
                              Actually the 44XS and the 40CI Mod Merc and the Tohatsu are very close in speed, any one of them can be a winner in the D class. Our 44Merc is the E class and that is the only motor in that class.

Larry Mac

Comment

Working...
                              X