Mansfield Ar race MAY 8/9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mansfield Ar race MAY 8/9

Directions to this great place to race. from the north, bring US hwy 71 into ark, it turns into I-540 follow south to the VanBuren/ Ft Smith exit, bear right onto I-40 west, follow I-40 to exit #7 VanBuren/Ft Smith,I-540 west. Follow I-540w to Hwy 71south texarkana exit#12, take Hyw 71 south 21miles into Mansfield, at the stoplite, turn right, go to the center of town,end of street, turn right, go 3 blocks to AR378, turn left, go approx 3miles to LAKE SPUR rd. turn right, follow to the fork in rd bear right pitts are on the left, in behind a beutiful house, From the south bring HWY us71 north thrugh Waldron Ar about 10 miles look for AR 378 turn left, follow to LAKE SPUR RD turn left, follow to fork and bear right to pitts , hope to see ya there
    Jeff

Mansfield

Anyone have hotel information.
    Alan

Comment

GO to the NBRA website for hotel info
      Jeff

Comment

Hotel

Looked for 30 min and could not find the hotel info for Mansfield. Any other place to look?
        Alan

Comment

Guest house Inn FT Smith $57 a nite 479-646-5100
          Coachmen Inn Waldron $38 a nite 479-637-4157
          Jeff

Comment

Hotel

Thanks for the info. Loading the trailer today. We will run three classes if all goes well and schedule will permit. Hopefully our LifeLine suit and jacket will arrive on time.

Alan

Comment

I have an extra jacket if needed, no suit but somebody will
              Jeff

Comment

Mansfield

Thanks for the offer of the Jacket. I will call Lifeline Monday morning to make sure it went out. My card was charged Friday so I assume it was shipped then. We will depart Thursday at about 4:30 pm and stop overnight in Texakana for the night. Should arrive Friday morning about 9 am. Hope to get a full day testing. Trailer is loaded and ready to go.
                Alan

Comment

Life line came through

Our new jacket and cut suit cam today. Looking forward to manfield this comming weekend. If we have time we will run the "B" looper I had at Pineville to see how it goes and for all to enjoy the sounds.
                  Alan

Comment

Alan when do you figure you will arrive?? testing all day friday if needed
                    Jeff

Comment

Mansfield

Hope to depart Lake Charles on Thursday afternoon and stay in Texarkana over night. Expect to be on the road Friday morning abot 7am. From my calculations we should arrive about 10 am. Most likely have a boat water ready by noon. Need to setup the C mod, D hydro and E hydro. If all goes well between 4 and 5 pm we will give the looper a shot.

Alan

Comment

Sorry

I had this on my schedule to suprise y'all. But it looks like I am not going to make it. Nothing is ready yet, to many projects in the works. I still have to get a tower housing welded up, and fix the SEH combing wall. I will be lucky to make the first IOA race. Not that it matters much, things will be done when they get done.
                        Dave Mason
                        Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Too bad

Originally posted by Dave M View Post
                          I had this on my schedule to suprise y'all. But it looks like I am not going to make it. Nothing is ready yet, to many projects in the works. I still have to get a tower housing welded up, and fix the SEH combing wall. I will be lucky to make the first IOA race. Not that it matters much, things will be done when they get done.
                          That's too bad. I would've tried to make it up there to see you and your family. Besides that I wouldn't have missed the chance to pit for you and show Mr. Ruth how it's really done.:

Just kidding Jeff.
                          Gardner Miller
                          Lone Star Outboard Racing Association

"Water is for racing. Asphalt is for the parking lot."
                          Rember....Freedom isn't...."Free".......

Comment

So Gardner does this mean If David is at a race I lose my best pitman??
                            Jeff

Comment

Probably not

Originally posted by thetrailergod View Post
                              So Gardner does this mean If David is at a race I lose my best pitman??
                              Probably not Jeff. I'll always pit for you and maybe, if Dave pits close enough, I can be good enough to pit for the both of you!
                              Gardner Miller
                              Lone Star Outboard Racing Association

"Water is for racing. Asphalt is for the parking lot."
                              Rember....Freedom isn't...."Free".......

Comment

Working...
                              X