No announcement yet.

Come and Race It In Texas !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mark at this time I cannot commit to it but I am hoping to be there, With all the specators some really good PR it is a sure bet that 1 or 2 people would be calling to get one of theese rigs from one of us and get involved
    Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by johnml390 View Post
      Looking forward to meeting you guys again over here. Jeff (Ruth) may want a driver for his C Stock rig. You should get out there and play with us. Would be a great time and could get you a little more ready for the LSORA Texas State C Stock Hydro Championship. haha.
      Well John this is in the works thanks to Jeff Ruth, Andy Seay, their generosity and desire to promote our sport. My son and I have both been offered CSH rides for Pineville but neither of us have the needed safety equipment. Jack Stotts has stepped up and offered his gear for my son to use but me, I am 6'-5" so I am not sure I will be able to find any by then.

Any ideas???
      "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress". -- John Adams

Comment

I am 6'4" and have kevlars from my open cockpit days. I will check and post later. I'm in the Cedar Creek Lake area.

Sean

Comment

Originally posted by SeanT4 View Post
          I am 6'4" and have kevlars from my open cockpit days. I will check and post later. I'm in the Cedar Creek Lake area.

Sean
          Thanks Sean. I will keep an eye out for your post.
          "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress". -- John Adams

Comment

Jack Stotts and Mark Daspit met at the Marble Falls race site today with Ken Dollar from the Lucas Oil Drag Boat Series. They were able to discuss many of the details of the event and come to some resolutions to the various 'kinks' that always accompany a joint venture like this. The good news is everyone walked away excited about the event and are even more convinced now that this will be a huge success. Jack is preparing a detailed presentation to deliver at an informal meeting on Friday evening April 16th at the NBRA race in Pineville, LA. to discuss this event in more detail.

If you can possibly be at Pineville to attend the meeting please be there, It will be a great time of planning for our events plus you will get to see some great racing!!

Dennis C.
            Last edited by Dennis Crews; 03-31-2010, 06:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Crews View Post
              Jack Stotts and Mark Daspit met at the Marble Falls race site today with Ken Dollar from the Lucas Oil Drag Boat Series.
              Yeah, it was a good thing I was there to keep an eye on things... A hottie waitress at Chili's wouldn't leave poor ol Jack alone!

Comment

Hottie huh? Jack... What's your secret? Haha.
                John Mathews @ Mathews Racing L-390

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/johnmathews390
                Instagram: http://instagram.com/johnmathews_390
                Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/johnmathews_390
                Email: JohnMathewsL390@aol.com
                Cell#: 318-794-4515

Comment

Working...
                X