Centralia, IL Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Centralia, IL Roll Call

Okay, who will be going to Centralia next month? I am looking forward to it!! The race will be July 12 & 13 at Raccoon Lake. I hear they have really been working to put on a good race for us this year. ODA is splitting the $4500 prize money, making it 1/2 tow and 1/2 prize $$$$$! Each trailer brought in will get a $300 max limit! WOW!!!! That helps with these outrageous prices at the pumps. I can't wait to see everyone again. Centralia is such a nice place. Everyone is so friendly there, and the lake is just awesome. Hope to see everyone there!!!
    Patsy Hebert
    Shane Hebert
    15L

Centralia

You know we will be there with a EHydro, ERunabout, DRunabout, DHydro, and CRunabout. Can't wait til then!!!!!!!!!!
    Keith Kampen

Comment

I`ll be there with 1 ea. CSH- Looking forward to it!!
      Richard Russo
      CSH 9-L

2009 NBRA CSH Southern
      and Northern Short Course
      Nationals Winner
      2009 NBRA CSH High
      Point Winner

Andiamo Joe!!

Comment

Centralia is some of the best water to race on. Will be there with CSH, CMH, AMH, and Braxton in the novice. Looking forward to it.

Rick Miller
        34-0

Comment

I will be there with DMH EMH CMH EMR and maybe DMR.

Kevin
          "I would rather lose going fast enough to win than win going slow enough to lose."sigpic

Comment

Should Be There

We should be there: SEH, ER, EH
            Dave Mason
            Just A Boat Racer

Comment

It sounds like we're going to have some fun in Centralia. I'm ready to see some good racing.
              Patsy
              Last edited by Shebert; 06-18-2008, 12:42 PM.
              Shane Hebert
              15L

Comment

Add another SEH to the list...looking forward to Centralia...John Kincaid

Comment

we will be there SEH / ER/ cstock Jeff
                  Jeff

Comment

csh

We Will Have Csh, 20ssh, Osy 400

Comment

Centralia

The lake is full and looks great, I was with the city workers the other day going over the clean up and prep and all is going well. I will be running DMH, CMH and 25MH.Testing will be from 12:00 noon on Friday July 11th until 5:00 PM and Saturday from 10:00 AM until the drivers meeting, there are still some rooms available at the America's Best Inn 618-533-1300 ask for the NBRA block, if this is full then call the Motel Centralia 618-532-7357. Again the prize money is $2,250.00 and tow is $2,250.00 and will be figured on mileage formula by the ODA up to a max of no more than $300.00 per trailer. Tow money will be paid after Sunday's drivers meeting and prize money will be mailed. Please mark your calender for Centralia for some great race water and fun.
                      Alan V-25

Comment

I would sure like to be there Alan, but as you may know, it is just not in the cards for this year. What a great place to race. It doesn't get any better than the Centralia course and with what all you do to make it a weekend of great fun, one cannot go wrong.
                        Last edited by Jack Stotts; 06-19-2008, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Acme IN

Count on the Gold boat and the Yellow boat from Acme... improvements to both should be finished by then.

Dan
                          O-49/O-66

Comment

Centralia

Thanks Jack!
                            Take care!
                            Alan

Comment

question

Okay I have never been to Centralia. What type of race course do you normally run there?

Comment

Working...
                              X