New 5 liter race team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 5 liter race team

Black Falcon Racing will run Henderson 5 liter in 2011.

Well, after trying to repeat as the ULHRA High Points Champion in 2010, the former E36 has finally made its way east and will be sporting a new number, CE67, a new colour scheme, a new engine and a new name.

I am currently working on the new website and have already obtained some sponsorship for next season. The plan is to attend most if not all the events on the ACHA circuit as well as a couple of races in Michigan. It will be dependent on how well the equipment stands up to the rigors of a racing season.

The boat is due to head down to Brockville, ON shortly where Bert Henderson will be going over the boat to ensure everything is as it should be. Once the boat boat is back home, it will be moved into the shop for the winter where it will get sanded down, and repainted. A few extra's installed in the cockpit and prepared for testing come spring time.

While in the shop, the trailer will be sent to the weld shop where some modifications will be made to allow for extra storage of equipment on board. Once complete, it's off to the paint sop for it too.

It's going to be one busy winter but oh what fun. I can hardly wait for next season to come!

I will keep you updated.

Dave

Congrats Dave!

Glad to see the deal finalized. I wondered how it would all work out. haha.

Maybe meet you this weekend?

If your boat will be together come March and you want it in a motorsport show, let me know.
    Fralick Racing
    Like our Facebook Team page "Here"

Comment

Thanks! Its been a while but in the end, worth it. I am hoping that it will be all ready by March and if so, I definitely would be interested in attending with the boat.

Here's a picture of it as it is now. This was at Firebird raceway in Phoenix this year.
      Attached Files

Comment

Updated Progress Pics?

Any updates on your 5L Rig? Where abouts in Ontario Canada are you?

Krebs
        NM-233
        Just Crazy

Comment

Here is his website....
          http://www.blackfalconracing.com/

Tonawanda would be his closest race...
          Fralick Racing
          Like our Facebook Team page "Here"

Comment

Update on ce67

Well, it's been an interesting winter to say the least. The former E36, now known as CE67 Black Falcon has been in the shop getting prepped for the upcoming season. There have been some unexpected things which have come up which have been dealt with and it is being primed today. Once the topside has been primed, we are flipping it over to address the bottom. There isn't much to do there but there is a little and it shouldn't take long. The plan is to get it prepped and painted and then flipped back by the end of the weekend. Next week we are planning on starting the new paint scheme with hopes of completing it be the weekend.

The main engine I will be using should be ready in a couple of weeks and my back up engine just needs a few thingsto be ready.

I have started a website for the team and you can find additional pictures on there as well as schedule, news, sponsorship and a glimpse of the new team uniforms and so on. The website is www.blackfalconracing.com

I have been working on a sponsorship program which has started off a little slow but I do have commitment from a few companies for the upcoming season.

I am extremely busy at work right now, so finding extra time to get over to the boat is difficult. With any luck, i'll be able to spend some more time in the shop next week doing the layout and taping for the paint.
            Check it out and let me know what you think.

Comment

Working...
            X