Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

at Sinbads

Originally posted by pitbull71 View Post
    hey brett did not know you were there. was runnin SLT Outlaw Very rough on Sunday 3 to 4 footers. Cant wait for TopO
    From down at the docks at Sinbads , we couldn't even make out the #'s on the Inflatables, but that didn't stop the people from picking there favorite, of which boat they thought would win.
    Some also were puzzled as to why you guy & gals could run, but that the Offshore flipped over.
    Brett L. 156M

Comment

We just know how to run in the rough stuff. Come on its the Detroit River best water around LOL. See you in Trenton?

Comment

Hey Dude!!!

Brett , i mean just run out to the mouth of Huron river, and run out like your going swimming "bout a half mi. then come back , you'll get all the practice you need , anything alse you need to know just ask.???
        RichardKCMo

Comment

Not Picking on U!!!

Brett ,on the big Lake Erie Near Stony Point or Swan CreeK , or where ever , hope you don't live in LaSalle, but i guess that's ok too, what i'm saying is KEEP US INFORMED.
          RichardKCKCMo.

Comment

bring it on

Hey Richard
            Come on up to Trenton today & watch us get the crap beat out of is AGAIN!
            It sure was bumpy yesterday,
            In the S.O. Marathon series (15 entries, A, 25, C, D's,) they flipped 2 boats, 3 drivers got tossed out of their boats. It was a good time.
            Brett L. 156M

Comment

If I lived in that state

Bret, If i lived in Mi. yet i'm there, didn't miss many or Ecorse or Swan Creek and the list goes on.
              Glad everyone was ok and good luck on the rest of your season.
              RichardKCMo

Comment

Working...
              X