Thanksgiving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RICK BIRD View Post
    Happy Turkey Day. Here Is Turkey Number One Last Night. Number Two Will Slow Cooked On The Grill Today.
    RICK, I SURE HOPE YOU GOT ALL OF THE WATER OUT OF THAT BIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BURKHARDT

Comment

Happy day-after

Augustine Racing hopes that everyone had a happy Thanksgiving day. We are blessed that we still had all of our generations to celebrate with.

Our thoughts were especially with our troops that could not celebrate with their families, including my grand-nephew who is in Iraq. We missed him.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Check-book View Post
        Augustine Racing hopes that everyone had a happy Thanksgiving day. We are blessed that we still had all of our generations to celebrate with.

Our thoughts were especially with our troops that could not celebrate with their families, including my grand-nephew who is in Iraq. We missed him.
        Wow! great shot, it sure is nice to see mom and pop.
        HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Hope you'all had a terrific Thanksgiving. I'm still trying to thaw out
          Attached Files
          Sean Byrne

Comment

Originally posted by seanp3 View Post
            Hope you'all had a terrific Thanksgiving. I'm still trying to thaw out
            looks like Dan is the one getting wet (did he carry you to the boat?)!!! Where were you......sittin in the truck with the heat on?? Nice boat cart......

PS: too cold for me to test..............shrinkage!!
            Last edited by mercguy; 11-24-2007, 06:53 PM.
            Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Just another ....

day .... running with my bad set ups....

(just kidding... close to Lake Lawrence but lacks "air" and looks as if it were testing?)

Originally posted by mercguy View Post
              looks like Dan is the one getting wet (did he carry you to the boat?)!!! Where were you......sittin in the truck with the heat on?? Nice boat cart......

http://www.boatracingfacts.com/forum...hp/t-4436.html
              Attached Files
              Last edited by drbyrne55; 11-25-2007, 09:56 AM.
              BOPP

Comment

Originally posted by drbyrne55 View Post
                day .... running with my bad set ups....

(just kidding... close to Lake Lawrence but lacks "air" and looks as if it were testing?)
                looks like Parker, Az........
                Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

someone...

got a great shot .... series of them I found. Winter testing in AZ would be warm and fuzzy.

are you in for the next testing day? cold but fun...

looks like Parker, Az........
                  Last edited by drbyrne55; 11-25-2007, 09:10 AM.
                  BOPP

Comment

I took the picture of Dan before I got in the boat. And you got that right - it was way tooooooo cold. Turn fin spray - I got totally soaked and my hands were frozen. One tank of fuel is all I could go.
                    Attached Files
                    Sean Byrne

Comment

I took the picture of Dan before I got in the boat. And you got that right - it was way tooooooo cold. Turn fin spray - I got totally soaked and my hands were frozen. One tank of fuel is all I could go.
                      what, no helmet or gloves?? You might not have been SO cold, if you had a nice warm helmet on......

still, pretty darn cold............but atleast not raining.....

PS: turn fin spray and getting wet.....isn't that a B&H trademark?? You need the duct tape fin spray shield.........
                      Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

what, no helmet or gloves?? You might not have been SO cold, if you had a nice warm helmet on......

still, pretty darn cold............but atleast not raining.....

PS: turn fin spray and getting wet.....isn't that a B&H trademark?? You need the duct tape fin spray shield.........
                        Yep, you're right. Normally I would wear the helmet, but I only ran it up on plane and kept the speed really slow for about 6 times around the lake fairly slow. Next time out I'll have the helmet on for some fly-by's
                        Sean Byrne

Comment

Yep, you're right. Normally I would wear the helmet, but I only ran it up on plane and kept the speed really slow for about 6 times around the lake fairly slow. Next time out I'll have the helmet on for some fly-by's
                          ah, breakin' in the FAST motor.........
                          Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

can ya keep it "really slow" for the 2008 season???????

atleast with your helmet on your ears won't flop in the wind......
                            Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

breakout ...

I was hoping 2008 is the BREAKOUT year .... shhhh ... the ear flopping is a speed secret

I'm still amazed by you winning OSY at what 475lbs

Looking forward to 2008 and everything new and fun it brings

can ya keep it "really slow" for the 2008 season???????

atleast with your helmet on your ears won't flop in the wind......
                              Last edited by drbyrne55; 11-26-2007, 10:03 PM.
                              BOPP

Comment

Working...
                              X