No announcement yet.

Waterford, ON June 22-24!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to all who came! Thanks to all the volunteers! The judges stand did a great gob doing their first race!! The band was terrific! Thanks to everyone who stepped up and helped with patrol boats and things. We had some members come to help people and the race who didn't even bring there racing equipment! It is all of you who make the race possible!

Thanks also to ProctorMarine.com for supplying a turn boat all weekend and to Ryan Hutchins of Proctor Marine donating his time all weekend to drive it. Also them and VanValkenburgs.ca for supplying all the awards! Also Chris and Marie Wrong for donating and driving a patrol boat all weekend and using their photo/video skills to catch all the action. Also the Ramseys for bringing a boat too!

There are way too many people to thank here... thanks to you all!

I hope everyone left happy! We tried hard!

Pushboat racing results:
    We had about 8 drivers... Best in show was judged by Graham Fralick and Dave Dalton... winner: Mike Werner Jr!

Distance:
    1st Mike Werner Jr, 41'
    2nd Ryan Brewster, 38'
    3rd Josh VanValkenburg, 28' I think it was?

Thanks also for helping out the local Meal on Wheels office by buying a ticket in the 50-50 draw!!
    Fralick Racing
    Like our Facebook Team page "Here"

Comment

inspections - LOL

Hey Andrew,

I did not weigh those push boats. LOL
      Dave Scott
      Aim Marine Inc.
      613-831-1246 8-5 Mon-Fri
      Ottawa, Canada
      http://stores.ebay.com/Aim-Outboard-Recyclers
      DS(M)H - 20CE

Comment

Wow, what a race!

After missing this race for five years, they reminded me once again why I should never miss another one!
        Such a small group of people work their tails off for this event and I thank all of them.
        Here are some tidbits,
        -Many are calling this course a triangle, I call it an inverted D. It is so cool to race a curved backstretch!
        -How many race courses can you run at that has wind strong enough to keep your flags straight in the pits and barely a ripple on the water??? Amazes me every time.
        -How many sports are out there that your toughest competitor gives you parts so you can race him???? Thank you again Brian Rossman 5-N, you are a class act!
        -The American dollar now sucks it Canada! Ouch! Turned in $60 at customs and got 61.60 back when we entered!
        -Beer is expensive in Canada! One case of Coors Light (they call it a premium beer) (hee-hee) cost $40.00!
        -Speaking of beer, try Labatt's Genuine Lager. Killer! Thanks to the professionals that I asked for suggestions. (Dave and Lori)
        -Ken Ramsey 33-CE had everything possible go wrong, sure hope he and Lori made it home ok! Atleast he won the rc boat in the raffle to heal his wounds!
        -Andrew Fralick passed Ron France on the outside in ASH while sitting on the clamp handles into the wind???? He made everyone want one of his hydro's after seeing that!
        -Rick Fralick 69 whispered that he and his lady (Chris) will be married on July 11th, so send them your wishes. Whatta great couple they are!
        -My youngest son Ryan age 11 helped build last years winning push boat that we gave to Mike Werner Jr. After the Franklin race he brought it home and painted it for him. As mentioned earlier Ryan came in second to Mike this year and Mike won the best of show trophy with his boat that Ryan had just painted!! Gotta love the sportsmanship of our sport, it starts very early!
        http://www.stockoutboard.com/

Comment

Working...
        X