No announcement yet.

Burlington Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the lake was VERY shallow! me and a lot of others found that out in the turns =p we had our usual BUUUURlington weather on saturday but sunday and monday especially were beautiful. it was a good racing weekend
    W71

Comment

'07

weather was actually pretty good. Friday was great, some rain Sat so we got a late start but at least it was not cold. Sunny and windy on Sunday, and perfect on Monday. Finished all three days of racing by 4 pm on Monday in the sunshine. Good crowds for the weekend.

water was down about 6" from last year ( so much for my insider info).

we had 11 BSR's and did not run elims. very crowded and fun, real crowd pleaser. CSH had 9 boats with very good racing as well. ASR and ASH had 7 each, good fields in both. 6 or so DMH's, good enough for a small course like that.

Adrian's Frozen Custard is as good as ever. Pig roast was fantastic. Hearn is still the fastest in BSR but Jesse and Davey are right there too. Mike Pavlick was fastest in 20SSH. Larry Terzinski in DMH and his brother Rod in DMR put on a good show. Niffer had some engine problems to start the weekend but I think they got them sorted out as she got better as the weekend went on. Donny did well in CSH and ASH. Hansen, Algiers, and Dan Hauenstein are also running very well in ASH. Paul Trolian was the fastest BSH but I think Duder won both days somehow. CSR was it's usuall great show as Backus, Burdick, Schwebke, and Evans all battle each other so hard. they are evenly matched and the field seems to invert itself every heat. Tad Olson ran pretty well in CSH and OSY.

even though we had good water conditions we had a lot of drivers get wet, not sure why, maybe it was the weather.

overall it was a good weekend. heck, there was even a sighting of the brother's Palmquist late on Monday.

Bill
      Support your local club and local races.

Bill Pavlick

I'm just glad I'm not Michael Mackey - BPIII

Comment

Working...
      X