Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robin,

You are ON FIRE today!

(Everybody just relax, I haven't proposed yet.)
    Last edited by L. Allen; 03-27-2007, 01:54 PM.
    Twisted Sister

Comment

Talk about a major thread hijacking!!
      Untethered from reality!

Comment

Originally posted by ryan_4z View Post
        ***I want to kind of explain what is going on with the renaming of these classes to all of you who weren't around 20 years ago. ***So kids, thats the story of how Stock Outboard got away from the ABCD class structure, and into the jumbled mess we are now.
        That's about as clear as mud. Thank God you didn't throw in a discussion about why it took over a decade to approve the 302 and the stuff about the D Stock classes. Oh, you also failed to mention the 35SS Class, the 45SS class and the Super C and 36 classes that Ron Hill is so fond of. Eddie.
        14-H

"That is NOT why people hate me." - 14-H.

Comment

It's nice to hear about the progress of the new Sidewinder

Comment

"That's about as clear as mud. Thank God you didn't throw in a discussion about why it took over a decade to approve the 302 and the stuff about the D Stock classes. Oh, you also failed to mention the 35SS Class, the 45SS class and the Super C and 36 classes that Ron Hill is so fond of. Eddie."

I don't get it. Does that mean you didn't like the story?
            Why so harsh?

I thought it was great to get the scoop from somebody who knows more about it than most... and I was around for it and the raconteur wasn't.
            Last edited by L. Allen; 03-27-2007, 04:55 PM.
            Twisted Sister

Comment

Yeah Ed, why so harsh?

Ryans' story was on the money, sure there was more to the story, but he summarized the basics. Man, perfection is tough, huh? Watch everyone, here comes the lawyers' analysis... GL
              Future J dad!

Comment

Originally posted by Gunjumper View Post
                Ryans' story was on the money, sure there was more to the story, but he summarized the basics. Man, perfection is tough, huh? Watch everyone, here comes the lawyers' analysis... GL
                Ed must be having a bad day, read the insane post by PopPop, makes NO sense, probably the alcohol talking.

Comment

Working...
                X