APBA Posterboy or Girl Nominations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Vote is for Steve

It amazes me that he is this consistent over the years that picture was taken in 95 and he didn't have hair and looks the same today
    but seriously Steve has been the guy that has gotten me hooked and keeps in touch always positve when it comes to racing and always has his heart in the right spot and he does fit the descrition quite well as do the rest of us

Frank L.

quote Paul Elvstrom's famous saying,
    "If in the process of winning you have lost the respect of your competitors you have won nothing"

Comment

I would Suggest Val D'Agistino (Miss America) and possibly any of the mid west boys like Andy Anderson, Donnie Allen or Jesse Swain.. I think we need to show the young blood of the sport.
      Youngest Member of the Flyer Raceboat Gang

Comment

Too Kind...

Thanks for the kind words. I will however need to decline.
        My therapist has already nominated me as a poster child for some "function" or another. Not sure what it's called, He mentions Dis function and some other person, Abby Normal. I'll ask the other guy's in here what they want to do, but I think most of us would like to see this award for the younger crowd.
        No, we don't.
        Yes, we do.

Have a great weekend.

Comment

the only person that meets all the criteria is Mike Barrett!
          A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.
          --Mark Twain

Comment

2 for 1

Steve,

You got em both covered dis , boy --Abbey ,girl all in one beautiful person!

Think spring !!

D Shaw

Comment

Doug Overbury!

Originally posted by greybeard View Post
              Ideal poster boy would be middleaged, balding, overweight, dressed in soggy tennis shoes, tattered (not stylishly so), stained or cut off jeans and a faded t shirt. Bonus points for a sweat stained hat and T shirt from a race site where stocks haven't raced in 30 years. Remember, we have an image to maintain...
              doug overbury! hes got the old hip waiders too! haha!
              Attached Files

Comment

Nice Deer.

Comment

Huffy,

no one really has a clue huh.......................

Comment

Racer X

I agree, Mike Barrett! Then we'd have a chance at getting some exosure in the National Inquirer, America's Most Wanted and the FBI's wanted list. You can't buy that kinda publicity. Eddie.
                    14-H

"That is NOT why people hate me." - 14-H.

Comment

Originally posted by 14-H View Post
                      America's Most Wanted. You can't buy that kinda publicity. Eddie.
                      America' most wanted! Really, Eddie you must try to control yourself.
                      A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.
                      --Mark Twain

Comment

Hey X-Racer..................

Originally posted by Xracer View Post
                        America' most wanted! Really, Eddie you must try to control yourself.
                        Mike
                        your already on Agent Riser's 'list'.......our chairman may be onto something here.

see you in Ocoee,do they have valet parking at the Blue Martini??

M

Comment

Working...
                        X