Roll Call For Alex In May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ACME will be there

Acme Racing will have a yellow boat in CSH and, hopefully, CMH.

Dan
    O-49

Comment

Alex Race

Will All Classes Run Each Day?? Or Will It Be Sretched Over The Weekend??? Thanks, Kevin Nichols 18-f

Comment

new driver

Hey Kevin, sorry it took so long to get back. Eugene, my step-brother, is gonna get in the runabout and give it a try. Looking forward to seeing everyone! Oh, by the way, bring the bucket with you, and have you talked to Willis lately? Shane
        Shane Hebert
        15L

Comment

Rottin Ralph

Hey Dave, I already know how to get Rotten Ralph in the first turn, but I don't think you'll loan me your engine Shane
          Last edited by Shebert; 03-05-2007, 08:21 PM.
          Shane Hebert
          15L

Comment

shane ?

what bucket ?? and who is willis ?? you lost me there...i can't wait i'm going to run 4 cyl. runabout there, so they will be two new runabout drivers there ,looking forward to seeing all of yaw........kevin nichols 18-f

Comment

I am planning on being there with AH, CSH, and B-1H. There is a very slight chance that I have a conflict, but pretty sure I will be there. Don't want to miss Tunk's. How about you guys up north with the new boats (McAfee & Kampen)? I have been watching you on Hydroracer.net getting those boats ready. Perfect place to debut them. Can't wait to see them run.

Rick Miller
              34-0

Comment

Possibly

Originally posted by Shebert View Post
                Hey Dave, I already know how to get Rotten Ralph in the first turn, but I don't think you'll loan me your engine Shane
                But were I there to let you borrow the motor, I would be racing it !! Besides, you think you could hold down that B1 with a three holer on it ?

Y'all better toast a beer and eat some aligator at Tuncks for me if I can't make it.
                Dave Mason
                Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Never mind Kevin, I'll explain it later to ya. See ya in Alex!
                  Shane
                  Shane Hebert
                  15L

Comment

Working...
                  X