Roll Call For Alex In May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roll Call For Alex In May

John Snell has anounced that Star together with Pelican that thy are hosting a race at Alex La. Memorial day weekend May 25-27 heres and extra day of travel, All NBRA classes will be ran APBA & AOF cards welcome, count me in, SEH EH Cstock Jeff Ruth
    Jeff

You know I can't miss this one!

E hydro for sure.
    Hopefully Super E hydro also.

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

Alex Memorial weekend

Originally posted by David_L6 View Post
      E hydro for sure.
      Hopefully Super E hydro also.
      Count me in if my ole tired body holds up till then. Pit me near you tough youngsters , and I'll bring the hydro and rbt with the 3-holers and 44 Mercs. B BURT
      B BURT

Comment

I just got the word ... I have been staying over at my cousins place for the past couple of weekend helping them out with their band and trying to find them shows and stuff .. so I have been super busy and not really paying much attention to the racing world ... but I am getting back into the swing of things now .. we have their band lined out and they just finished recording so I should be able to get my head into its racing state of mind .... We will be there running AR,AH,BR,CSH,M25H, and there is talk of B1H,CR,DR,DH,EH, and SEH ... but thats all talk of course ...
        Then we have a racer that goes by the nick name of "Preacher Man", from down in southern Louisiana that will be making his debute in NBRA competition .. he will be running AH and possibly AR,BR, and B1H.
        And I am not sure about the other half of Mathews Racing .. I havent talked to Donovan or Uncle Randy in a while ... but im sure they will be runnning a lot of classes aswell. I cant wait to see everyone again .... if possible lets get everone to put up what classes they plan on running even if it is just a strong possibility .. and we can get some possible class sizes ....thanks guys .. later
        John Mathews @ Mathews Racing L-390

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/johnmathews390
        Instagram: http://instagram.com/johnmathews_390
        Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/johnmathews_390
        Email: JohnMathewsL390@aol.com
        Cell#: 318-794-4515

Comment

alex race

I'll be there with D and E hydro and runabout ...There also is a race in Tallahassee ,FL.,. the weekend before so I'm going to try to go to it also, it's been a long time since I have made two races weekend after weekend...hope to see a lot of fellow boat racers and eat at Tunk's .18-F , KEVIN NICHOLS

Comment

coming from GA.

Ill be there with emh,25xs,b-1 mod,c-stock.yamato 80.I will run e-mod for sure and 1or2 of the others depending on what shows up ,3 classes is enough for me. mike

Comment

Alex Race

Ill bring a D hydro and runabout. Ill also bring a grill and some cold beer are there campsites available?
              Tony Anderson

=========================
              Tony L. Anderson
              tonylanderson@hotmail.com
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WILDONOUACHITA View Post
                Ill bring a D hydro and runabout. Ill also bring a grill and some cold beer are there campsites available?
                Tony Anderson
                Yes, there are camp sites at the lake. Just water and electricity though.

Pineville is dry. Bring plastic cups and try not to be obvious and you'll be OK.
                Last edited by David_L6; 02-27-2007, 08:00 AM.

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

Regretably, I will be unable to attend the Alex race in May. Going to be in Ohio.

Comment

Only Ohio ??

Come on Jack..... you got a better excuse ? It is only an 18 hour drive ! Leave Monday ! )
                    Dave Mason
                    Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Maybe. If I'm ready with a SE Hydro. This is my favorite race site, even though I spent 10 days in the hospital, because of a little error in judgment there. And yes, don't head for the beer cooler when the race day is over. I've thrown my $20.00 into the kitty to help some poor soul make bail money.

Comment

4 cyls at alex

how many 4 cyls mercs are they going to be there??? someone is going to have to help me with this runabout it's been a long time and the other one had 2 cyls less ...........

Comment

Alex race

The Hebert group will obviously be there to run everything we can. We'll also be bringing in a new driver. This will be a great warm-up for the season! If the Mason's show up, I'll even run a SEH!!!! Now I don't know if I want them to come or not. Shane H
                          Shane Hebert
                          15L

Comment

I Wish I Could Now

Originally posted by Shebert View Post
                            The Hebert group will obviously be there to run everything we can. We'll also be bringing in a new driver. This will be a great warm-up for the season! If the Mason's show up, I'll even run a SEH!!!! Now I don't know if I want them to come or not. Shane H
                            Shane,

If you run SEH, I wish I could be there !! I would love to race ya !! More the merrier, SEH must be about the biggest class around now ! If you want, I can give you some driving tips on how to get Rotten Ralph in the first turn ! Just make sure Bad Burt is nowhere around ya..

I will be a very very tenative be there. I have a previous engagement closer by in DePue if I can get things ready. If I can't then I might head down there.
                            Dave Mason
                            Just A Boat Racer

Comment

new driver

Hey Shane , Who Is This New Driver......looking Forward Seeing You Guys Down In Alex....i'll Have A Lot Of Cold Crown ,,,,,,,,,,,,,kevin Nichols 18-f

Comment

Working...
                              X