Clear All

• Wart's kilo boat

Not that much lift 2"
    Using come creative clamping.

Darrell
    Attached Files

Comment

• JDS CSH kit

Daren that is some nice wood you have there. Keep us updated on it. I like them JDS kits. Is it for a 102 or a 302?

Mark
      Mark
      G-11
      125H
      When the green flag drops, the bull**** stops!!!!!!!!!!!
      Keep'em Sunny Side Up Boy's!

[

Comment

• Originally posted by CSR4C View Post
        Not that much lift 2"
        Using come creative clamping.

Darrell

to me, it does not look like there is even 2" of lift..........keep up the pics Darrell! Is this one gonna have the same deck lines, like the other one?
        Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

• Dan/Daren

Originally posted by afr
          hahhahah he said wood
          man you are all over the web dan
          every forum i have been to you are there to are you following me
          lol
          dont forget to give me a shout out so i dont miss this years first race
          there are 4 sites that I really only visit and all relate to boat racing.

word of advice, do your research FIRST, before you jump into any boat racing agendas. I know you said you have drive fast boats before, so have I, but "our boats" are vastly different than anything else out there. We don't turn right (well, maybe a couple do on rare occassions), we don't go in reverse, and we race on closed courses or on courses where our type of boat are the only ones. If you think you can just go buy one of our types of boats and go play in your local river and such, you are mistanken, as you have a very good chance of getting hurt or hurting someone else in the process. Just attend some races in your area and talk to the racers there and "listen" to what they have to say...............good luck and be safe!
          Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

• Thankyou Dan

I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST ME it is time for this guy to decide what he wants he,s got posts everywhere.0 tolerence im done have a nice day

Comment

• ??????

115 posts in two months, WOW. I've been around boat racing for over 55 years, and the two years I have belonged to this wounderful Hydroracer, I've only posted 51 times!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Down the road about 40 miles from "afr" is a town called Matlacha[Cape Coral Fl.] A business called A-1 Marine Owned by Father & Son, Tom & Bob Nuccio[ 239 283 1066] Together they have over 20 championships and records. Tom will straighten out your boat racing needs!! Regards.......Bill

Comment

• Keith --- The boat is looking great. Keep sending the pics. I wonder who is going to win the first race between you and Kevin. I mean the race to get the boat done first.

Rick Miller
                34-0

Comment

• Its going to be close

I think its going to be close on who finishes first. I am surprised how fast Kelly and my Dad are getting it done. They think it will be done pretty soon. As soon as I get more pics I will post them.
                  Keith Kampen

Comment

• New boats

Hopefully both my new boat and Kevins new boat will have some great races against each other!!!!!
                    Keith Kampen

Comment

• I think Keith is going to win this race. They are a little ahead of us. I do love to see all the pics everybody posts.

Rick are you getting a new boat this winter??
                      "I would rather lose going fast enough to win than win going slow enough to lose."sigpic

Comment

• How dare you!

Originally posted by Lights View Post
                        Daren that is some nice wood you have there. Keep us updated on it. I like them JDS kits. Is it for a 102 or a 302?

Mark
                        It's a SECRET LOL!!!
                        Moby Grape Racing
                        "Fast Boats Driven Hard"

Comment

• No new wood

But did get some new paint on my brother's boat. Here's a before and after look
                          Attached Files
                          Sean Byrne

Comment

• New CSH/OSY boat

Heres some pics of a new boat I have been building. 36inch bottom, 50 inch sponsons, 73 inch afterplane, 2 inches lift, 1/2 inch twist. I hope to run boat at Bakersfield, and may be interested in selling. Dave
                            Attached Files

Comment

• All set Dave photos are up! looks good
                              HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

• boat

Thanx for the help Dan. I honestly dont know why I could not get them to load into your website. I would suspect its something to do with AOL....Oh yeah, I don't have a C motor yet. Does anybody going to Bakersfield have an extra motor we can put on boat? Let me know. Daveracer

Comment

Working...
                                X