New Boats--Let's see em

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

updated pics

"I would rather lose going fast enough to win than win going slow enough to lose."sigpic

Comment

Jds..

Originally posted by Kevin McAfee View Post

looks great Kevin, looks like you guys did a great job! I can't wait to see the other side of the boat!
      Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Kevin & Larry

Looks great guys ! are you planing on doing the traditional JDS doubble nontrip sides or just laeving them full ?

Like Daren said,can't wait to see the other side
        93-C

Comment

Kevin- Boat looks great. You guys are coming along nicely and I am sure you are ready to put it on the water. Keep the photos coming.

Rick Miller
          34-0

Comment

race boat

Here is a pic of my new FEH for next year. lol...if anyone is interested in the measurements I would be happy to share them...See you in the first turn...lol. Happy hollidays everyone
            Attached Files
            Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most.

Comment

Class

Sonny
              That class fits you,did Pat help you with the lift??????????????????
              Just joking.
              Happy Holidays
              P.S. Will have pictures next week of Tetro's 175 hydro.

Comment

Jeff, we are going to do the chines like Jon does. Just a little different the pics will tell when we get there. The bottom is done other than 1 or 2 more coats of west. All the holes are filled and everything sanded to finished edges.

I will try to put some pics of the top side wed or thur. Have to bowl tomorrow. Thanks Rick for the kind words, it is a fun project that keeps a guy interested through the winter.
                "I would rather lose going fast enough to win than win going slow enough to lose."sigpic

Comment

Looks like furniture!

Hey Kevin, with all that pretty wood it reminds me of a piece of furniture like I'd have in my living room. If you make it too beautiful you'll just want to polish it and look at it instead of mixing it up on the water with us guys with the ugly boats. mike 67G

Comment

What are you guys using to host your pictures? I am using imageshack but i am having problems doing more than one picture.[
                    Last edited by Kevin McAfee; 12-28-2006, 08:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin McAfee View Post
                      [url]

What are you guys using to host your pictures? I am using imageshack but i am having problems doing more than one picture.

Kevin,

You can post six photos at a time right here on HR just make sure they are 640x480 or smaller.
                      HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

• Nice looking boats guys. I am not building any new boats myself, but I am designing two new boats for guys right now. One is a CSR and the other is a BMR/CMR/CSR. Pictures to follow once the guys start building.
                        Joe Silvestri
                        CSH/500MH

Dominic Silvestri
                        JH/JR

Comment

• Nice looking boat Kevin

You and your dad a doing a fine job. That will be a great addition to your Red Neck Yacht Club. Keep up the good work. Maybe next you can build a runabout and dock the barge you have now. Doug Schultz
                          DOUG SCHULTZ--HERE FOR THE SUPPORT OF OUR SPORT

Comment

• Hey Dan when I click the image button it want's a url to go to. Am I doing sometheing wrong?? Is there a browse button I am missing?

Thanks Kevin

Comment

• Mac's Looks Sweet

Kev and Larry,

New wood looks good ! Can't wait to see it race !!
                              Dave Mason
                              Just A Boat Racer

Comment

• Originally posted by Lights View Post
                                But it has new paint!
                                I that and A Hydro?

Comment

Working...
                                X