Stolen Motors--reward!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yamato 80 serial number

The serial number for the Yamato 80 is 9617.....if you hear anything let us know!!!
    Thank you everyone
    Sheryl Rucker

Comment

The serial number for the Yamato 80 is 9617
      Thanks Sheryl, I'll add that to the Pit Previews front page alert.

John
      Geezer-PRO racing - R14/R68 We break things so you won't have to

Comment

Patrick, I would assume you are watching EBay for this equipment. If not, you should.

Joe

Comment

Double check he numbers...

When I saw four "D" Hydro props listed, i wondered if the number was right, considering I loaned 7 "D" Hydro wheels to that trailer.....

If those were my wheels......and they don't get returned... I will work a deal with everyone....

Does home owner's insurance cover motors up to 50 HP??? Anyone know? I remember my policy covered up to 65 HP or something????

The neighbor kid had his bike stolen from OUR GARAGE. When I went to turn it in to the insurance company, they said it wasn't their fault. As it turned out, the neighbor's home owner's insurance covered the bike at my house. How's that??

ADD INSURANCE: I had a friend burn our couch at a party one night (Accident with a cigarette). Her home Owner's covered the couch's repair...
          Last edited by Ron Hill; 03-16-2004, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Even if the homeowner's covers us, these items are definetly irreplaceable. yes, we can purchase another 80 or pat can purchase another 302 with insurance cash....but sentimental value exists here. PS> My helmet was stolen as well as Meatball's and my dads. Mine kind of stands out, it is a racing orange full face with harley davidson emblems and black and white harley racing stripes. Came from the harley store, size small. Keep your eyes open.
            Sheryl

Comment

HELMET

THIS HELMET IS A HUNDREDTH ANIVERSARY EDITION ORANGE AND BLACK RACING HELMET, RARE, AND VERY RECOGNIZEABLE. I'LL TRY TO POST A PICTURE OF MY TWIN HELMET. KEVIN

Comment

I didn't mean to imply...

I realize money can't replace all things.

When our house was burgled, the stuff we lost had little cash value, but some thing we've never tried to replace...

Comment

Insurance=Useless

After spending the better part of the day on the phone with my insurance company, I found out they will not pay me a dime: There was $1000 benefit on my Homeowner's insurance, but no benefit is paid if the item is stolen away from the residence

Memo to my boat racing friends: Check your policies.

R-19
                  www.gleasonracing.com

"No, THAT is why people hate him."

Comment

Got'ya come'in --- Got'ya go'in

I looked at my policy a while back also Patrick. Found out if I have the boats in the driveway with a lock on the hitch and their stolen, No coverage! But if their in my garage and there is forcible entry to take them their covered.Go figure. Insurence co. p*ss me off. Hope things work out for you and the guys.
                    Tom L.

Comment

Still missing as of May

Just wanted to refresh this thread as racing is beginning to heat up now. Please keep an eye out for this equipment in your area. So far, no leads.

Thanks

R-19
                      www.gleasonracing.com

Comment

Still Missing as of 7-3

As of this date, nothing has yet been recovered or showed up. I just wanted to bump this thread back up and ask people to still keep an eye out for our stolen motors and equipment.

Thanks

R-19
                        www.gleasonracing.com

Comment

Bump to the Top again.
                          www.gleasonracing.com

Comment

The One Year Anniversary

One year since our stuff was stolen, and still not a sign of any of it.

While I am beginning to think that it probably got melted down to contribute to somebody's Meth Lab operation (I heard that apparently a fair amount of aluminum is needed in the manufacturing process of Meth), I just wanted to bubble this back up to the top.

As always, if you hear of a deal that is probably too good to be true, it probably is.

It's time like this I think a little keel hauling behind a Crackerbox would be appropriate for the thief....as well as the little s*** that keeps hacking into this web site!

Thanks,

R-19
                            www.gleasonracing.com

Comment

Working...
                            X