2007 Summer Nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nationals Update

Here is the latest news on the 2007 Stock Outboard Nationals sponsored by the Oberto Company. Until Dan can get a forum started, I will use diff. threads to give you all important information. The dates are as follows: Move in day is Monday, August 6th, with testing (open) Tuesday, registration all day in pits. Wed. and Thursday are qualifying, with finals over TWO days, Friday and Saturday. I decided to do that to give the inspectors more time to do quality tear down of motors. The host hotel is the Ameri Stay Moses Lake, 509-764-7501. Call them anytime and mention nationals for the special rate of $70 per night. There are over 40 full hookup sites available in the pits for motorhomes. Russ Bircher is the contact person for that. His cell number is 360-458-1833. We are not ready to make reservations, but you can call Russ to put your name on list. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to call me at 425-246-4710.

Comment

45 Boat Count

Region 11 and 12:

Guesses Only:

1. RJ West
      2. Warren West
      3. Steven Dawe
      4. Chad Hill
      5. Chuck Skelton/Dean Wilson
      Maybe:

6. Mark Whimpy
      7. Kevin Curtis
      8. Jason Williams
      9. Spencer Love
      10. Shawn Love
      11. Joe Johnson???

I have no real clue....

Comment

Nationals

I made a mistake in my nationals post. The correct phone number for the Ameri Stay Hotel is 509-764-7500. The number I gave in previous post was the hotel fax number, which you can use to make a reservation.

Comment

Originally posted by daveracerdsh View Post
          Here is the latest news on the 2007 Stock Outboard Nationals sponsored by the Oberto Company. Until Dan can get a forum started, I will use diff. threads to give you all important information. The dates are as follows: Move in day is Monday, August 6th, with testing (open) Tuesday, registration all day in pits. Wed. and Thursday are qualifying, with finals over TWO days, Friday and Saturday. I decided to do that to give the inspectors more time to do quality tear down of motors. The host hotel is the Ameri Stay Moses Lake, 509-764-7501. Call them anytime and mention nationals for the special rate of $70 per night. There are over 40 full hookup sites available in the pits for motorhomes. Russ Bircher is the contact person for that. His cell number is 360-458-1833. We are not ready to make reservations, but you can call Russ to put your name on list. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to call me at 425-246-4710.
          If you can't get me on the home phone 360-458-1833 try my cell 360-359-6440 . Russ Bircher

Comment

nationals

Thanx Russ

Comment

Trailer to Washington

Greg.... definitely interseted in the transport idea, one boat at least

Scott

Comment

Working...
              X