No announcement yet.

Role Call for Long Sault

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, rumour had i might be racing. Well at this point, i'm looking at racing ASH. I'm still trying to get a gear foot back together and do some last minute things on the boat but, if all goes well, i'll be there.

just incase, anyone have a spare gear foot for the weekend!?

Earl, just so you know, Canadians, by nature, are mean!

Graham Fralick #18, back from retirement
    ----
    Graham18ce
    Team Canada ThunderCat
    Facebook - www.facebook.com\fralickracing
    Twitter @FralickRacing
    Instagram @FralickRacing

Comment

two posts Graham? Congrats! haha.... now get back to fixing the foot!!
      Fralick Racing
      Like our Facebook Team page "Here"

Comment

Hey Andrew/Graham, we will have the outfit that Christian bought arriving at Long sault on the weekend. If it gets there tomorrow I can set it up for him once I get the course, clock etc... setup . If it arrives once registration starts could some of you guys give him a hand. He want to start racing this weekend, and once things kickoff I am going to be real busy with the inboard and the outboards. Any help we can get for him would be appreciated!

Comment

Glad to help him out, time allowing of course. I expect to be there at about 11:30-12pm Friday night. We'll have 2 ASH an ASR and likely a 25SSH to setup in the morning and all of them need safety stickers. MOW Series banners to put up, points for MOW Series to display, t-shirts/hats stuff to get out, plus the usual people looking for TORC stuff, Fralick stuff and general info/questions/help...
          Fralick Racing
          Like our Facebook Team page "Here"

Comment

bump......
            SPEED-SPRAY-ACTION !!!

Comment

Working...
            X