No announcement yet.

Role Call for Long Sault

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As it stands now we are over the 100 entry mark, an amazing turnout for this event.

I just want to go over the format so eveyone is on the same page. At this time there is an expected crowd of over 1000 people per day, and the race is tentatively being covered by a cable channel. We will need to put the best product on the water to make this a great show. There will be combined classes, I know some folks are upset at that but we need to make the program lean, and entertaining.

We will need everyones support in getting the boats in the water and out when it is your time. We have built the schedule to accomodate the outboards and inboards with almost no down time. So lots of time between engine change classes so we really should have no delays. With over 100 yards of beach front to launch from there should be no problems.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there, and I'm counting on your support to make this event run smooth...

Comment

Sounds great Earl!

Rumour has it... Graham will be racing too in his 5 year repair project ASH. And who knows what else. (sure he'll be getting the most out of joining for one weekend... haha.) Look out!

For anyone needing supplies... Rick will be there. Give him a shout if there is something in particular you want.
      Fralick Racing
      Like our Facebook Team page "Here"

Comment

Sounds Great Andrew, tell Graham to be Nice!
        11J
        Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

I'll be there in spirit. I had planned on being there, but I was just threatened with divorce if I spent ANOTHER weekend on the road in a row!

C yah at Crystal Lake!
          A bad day racing is STILL better than a good day at work!

Comment

Hopefully Team Grimes FEH, or at least one can make it.

Comment

I will be there with DCH , CSH and DSH . Mike
              Mike Ounjian

Comment

Schedule?

Is there a tentative schedule put together? We may need to recruit a pit crew.

Comment

lots "O" Help

Hey Steve,

Do not worry there will be lots of help for you.

On another note, ALL AXSH and ASH drivers I want to check your setups before the race on Saturday to make sure you are all Legal before with your tucks I do not want to DQ anyone for that %$@%@$@ rule. Inspection will be on the beach at the pits. I will be checking the usual Height, weight, fuel, We will make a fuel call on Saturday the fuel in the past from McEwen has been good but we will again get it checked. I may do the occasional CC check or Who Knows - LOL. If you do not have any safety stickers in your boat from racing this year, I would like you to find me or Mr. Webster to look at your boat before you hit the water.

See you there on Friday. Inspector is # 1-CE or 20-CE.

Thanks,
                  Dave Scott
                  Aim Marine Inc.
                  613-831-1246 8-5 Mon-Fri
                  Ottawa, Canada
                  http://stores.ebay.com/Aim-Outboard-Recyclers
                  DS(M)H - 20CE

Comment

Hey Guys, How's the weather and water looking for the weekend? I hate getting WET!
                    Your Pal,
                    11J
                    Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Looks good right now, low chance of showers on Saturday, nice Friday and Sunday. low winds.

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/wea...s/CAON0386.htm
                      Fralick Racing
                      Like our Facebook Team page "Here"

Comment

Thanks Again Andrew," YOU THE MAN! "
                        Earl

Comment

lock haven

Hi my name is jon pizzuto.
                          I am a huge fan of boat racing and have been going to lock haven for years. I used to sit there all day for three days. My aunt owns The Village Tavern which used to be where you guys park your boats now. I would love to get started in racing but not sure where to start? I'm from lancaster,Pa.

Comment

Jon, We have Plenty of Boats, and boat parts kicking around here and can give you a hand, give either myself or my Dad, Eric, a call and we will help you out, ericorchard@rogers.com or orchy_97@hotmail.com 1-(519) 273-7185

Dan Orchard 97

Comment

Originally posted by jon pizzuto
                              Hi my name is jon pizzuto.
                              I am a huge fan of boat racing and have been going to lock haven for years. I used to sit there all day for three days. My aunt owns The Village Tavern which used to be where you guys park your boats now. I would love to get started in racing but not sure where to start? I'm from lancaster,Pa.
                              Hey Jon,

I know its a long time to wait but you might want to wait until next years Lock Haven race to spend a few days in the pits and maybe take a ride or two in a few different class boats. If you wanted to get started before the end of next summer first plan on attending a few races in your area and just talk with a few drivers before you buy anything.

Take a note pad and ask a local driver in your area to write down everything you will need to get started but most important get a ride before you buy anything. Boat racing is a ton of fun but not for everyone, try it first.

Welcome aboard
                              HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter Grimes 4th
                                Hopefully Team Grimes FEH, or at least one can make it.
                                Doesn't look good for this weekend. Winter is coming and need to get my house closed in.

Comment

Working...
                                X