No announcement yet.

Role Call for Long Sault

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad you like the menu Brian, for the folks that may have allergies to "Soda's" it is like other years a B.Y.O.B evening party. We will get a campfire going and with any luck Dave Scott will bring his trustt guitar and entertain the racers with music

Comment

Bob, is Jonathan running his ASR?

Anyone know if both the Beiswengers (sp?) are runnning ASR here?

Dan Orchard? You guys still coming up? Maybe we can borrow you a motor if you need one.

If we have the legal number for a race but not 5 will you let us run since you can't combine ASR with anything else?

Earl wants to come up and play again, but I don't want him to be stuck on the beach if we don't have 5.
      Last edited by Andrew 4CE; 08-27-2006, 07:33 AM.
      Fralick Racing
      Like our Facebook Team page "Here"

Comment

Jonathan will be running the ASR, as will the Beiswengers and yes the class will run as it is one that cannot be combined.

Seeing as the prelimianry report is an expected attendance of 2000 plus spectators we are looking to run as many boats on the water to make a great show......

Pre-ticket sale are going well and the newspapers in Valleyfield, Cornwal and Morrisburg are pumping out the articles. The radio advertising starts on Labour Day weekend and runs every day until race day

Comment

Just booked my reservations, will be there with 20SSH, CSH, DSH. If it survives Lock Haven, will bring CSR if there will be 5.

31-A, Hampstead, NH

Comment

with all the Fishers Landing guys there there should be at least 5...... not to worry we will get you guys on the water........

Comment

Sounds Great Bob! Cudo's to all invovled!

And for anyone who hasn't been there, Bruce Overbury is the pit manager and he's the best I've ever met at keeping drivers informed, keeping things moving and everyone happy. Top notch people running this race.

Sure to be a great time at a beautiful place!
              Fralick Racing

Comment

Thank You Andrew and all, for the extra information about this race. I will try to get up there, depending on several things I have to sort out. You all are the best people to spend a weekend with besides our races down here!
                11J
                Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Hey Bob,
                  Dinner for $8.00 . I'm in, Also the schedule of events with the outboards and inboards looks great. See you Sat. morn.
                  Dean Neumann
                  http://flrc1949.googlepages.com

Comment

Andy, our last motor has been sold, BUT, we still have an ASR in the garage that is looking for a nice home. I wont be making the trip this year sadly, we are in Kankakee this weekend and with school starting our summer is done. Hope its a great event. Not sure if Eric is going though?
                    Dan Orchard

Comment

We're In

We are going to Long Sault 2 BSH Cdn Classic's and 20 ssh.
                      Pit crew for the WEBSTERS

Comment

Long Sault !!

Hi Dean and...other commrades

Will be there to enjoy a really fast course, wide open top corner, and a rough and bumpy one too. My 25ssh and will be bringing a 20 boat also "Quigley" is the name on it, so if anybody knows, or has a motor to try, that would be great

Randy Dodd

04 25ssh
                        SPEED-SPRAY-ACTION !!!

Comment

Hey Bob... how tight will things be with the inboards and all these spectators... Am I going to be able to walk/drive back to my sleeping quarters?
                          Fralick Racing

Comment

won't be a problem, all the racers will have pit/travel passes so it will all be good.

Just a note the pre-race forecast from folks who have sent emails etc... is that we will have reached 100 entries for the event.

It also looks like the Cable channel will be there for both days to pull together a 30 minute airing of the event......

Comment

Add 2-3 more people to the STU Racing team's pit crew. Buzz Godfrey and wife will be coming to watch and help me out and possible their son may come. So thats 5 people in total.
                              Spencer Utman #16CE

Comment

Hey Abbott ! ! ! !

Originally posted by Abbott Racing
                                We are in the final planning stages for this years event, and the caterer for the Saturday night wants an idea of how many folks are attending etc... So would like to hear from you if you are coming, what classes and how many in your group.....

Hope to see you on September 9th and 10th.
                                Just loaded up the boats! I will try very hard to be there this weekend! I'm kinda thin so put me down for a dinner, just me coming. Andrew, I'm bringing my super ASR , I hope Mike shows! Ha! Ha!
                                See ya Soon!
                                11J Jersey Boy!
                                Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Working...
                                X