Touchstone Energy Hydrofest on Lake Shelbyville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure Doc !

Kevin told me about the golf Sunday after the Nat's. I might have to sneak in there a little early and drink some beer with y'all... I mean play golf.

Kevin, Do we get to use your golf cart ????
    Dave Mason
    Just A Boat Racer

Comment

we may run down and watch as I run ASH and my brother runs ASR with the omc. you dont have a class we have a motor for

Comment

53w

I don't think there will be any AMR. There definitely will be BMR. In NBRA it runs with Y102 stock runabouts to make our B runabout class. They mix very well. There will possibly be a BMH class. It runs with 25XS also.
        Keith Kampen

Comment

O Hydro

Originally posted by kws
          we may run down and watch as I run ASH and my brother runs ASR with the omc. you dont have a class we have a motor for

I think it is called O Hydro. Maybe someone else can expand.
          Dave Mason
          Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Lets make this BIG

Everyone should be pumped up about this race at Shelbyville, IL.
            Like Keith said this town is backing this race strongly. They have sent out tourism booklets to the racers they had addresses to. Just the other day I received a post card as a reminder of the race. The Shelbyville tourism group and touchstone energy has put alot alot of effort into making this a big event.
            You couldn't ask for a better race set-up. Great pits, great water and lots of local support. Everyone should try to make the trip to Shelbyville Sept.16-17.
            If you bring your equipment, every effort possible will be made so you can race.
            HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE....Doug Schultz
            DOUG SCHULTZ--HERE FOR THE SUPPORT OF OUR SPORT

Comment

Hey Rick, Linda and me and my friend Nick are going to play. Are you guys leaving Thursday night? I think we might so we will be there early. I can't wait.

Kevin
              "I would rather lose going fast enough to win than win going slow enough to lose."sigpic

Comment

Shelbyville

I just wanted to get this to the top again. This is one of the best sponsored races in the country and they have already committed more $$$$$ for next year. It is a great place to race also. Big party Sat night at the resort sounds like a great time!!!!!!!!!
                Keith Kampen

Comment

Sorry guys, but it looks we are going to have to miss this one ... I have school .. I hope everyone has a good time .. and has fun at the party .. we are talking about possibly coming up next year .. so I hope everyone stays safe, puts on a good show .. and has a lot of fun .. Good lucks guys .. safe traveling...
                  John Mathews @ Mathews Racing L-390

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/johnmathews390
                  Instagram: http://instagram.com/johnmathews_390
                  Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/johnmathews_390
                  Email: JohnMathewsL390@aol.com
                  Cell#: 318-794-4515

Comment

Kevin- I did not realize that Chelsea has regional cheer competition that weekend. I may have to go be Cheerleader dad. I am disappointed that they are on the same weekend. She cheered for me all summer and now is my time to return the favor. If anything changes, i will definitely make the trip up there.

Rick Miller

Comment

Send Tharp and Tally

Rick,

Send your stuff up with Tharp and Tally and Hulsey !! We will be nice to it !! Hard to have a party without at least those three !
                      Dave Mason
                      Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Shelbyville

Ttt...............
                        Keith Kampen

Comment

Shelbyville Race

Kevin has ordered the new FM transmitter system that should be ready for the Shelbyville Ill race. Bring a fm radio with you and we will see how this system will work. This is a great race site with good pits , good water , good prize and tow money. If you like boat racing this is a race you should put on your schedule.
                          Larry McAfee

Comment

Working...
                          X