Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top O' Michigan Marathon Nationals Are Coming!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some clarification

Ok guys, J drivers that have already run the race are not under consideration for this. The Ecuadorians also are not included. For inflatable if the "driver" has run the race their co-pilot does not count either. Sorry for the confusion.
    Chris
    8M in BSR or 8 in 45
    "Here’s the thing that makes life so interesting the theory of evolution states that only the strong survives but the theory of competition says just because they are strong doesn’t mean they can’t get their asses kicked don’t surprised if somebody decides to flip the script and take a pass on yelling uncle and then suddenly the old saying goes we’ve got ourselves a game...."

Comment

TOPO Marathon

Carter&Adam:
      Glad you are comming to the race. You can call us @ (231) 347-0649. The race is only on the river. It won't take long to show you the course, about 6mi. each way. A center fin or two side fins is all you need.
      Charlie Smith

Comment

It's Getting Close!

Less Than 10 Days To The Start Of This Great Race!

Are You Ready?

Comment

how much fuel ?

how much fuel will we need to run each leg of the race in the ASR class?
          Brett L. 156M

Comment

fuel

we run about 3 gallons, but we were pretty close last year with it being so ruff

Comment

We run about 3 gallons also.

Who is all planning on racing ASR this year?

Comment

I think we both are. How many A's are there? How many last year, do you know, I think you were SLT wern't you?
                Brett L. 156M

Comment

We are here at Kamp Kurz on Burt Lake enjoying the scenery, relaxing with the Ecuadorians. Bar-B-Q for dinner. Mark Tingley & Bob Williams from California will be joining us later this week.
                  Going to repair Adam Low's "Jaws" J Runabout so he can race next weekend. The weather is great, urge anyone who has ever thought about racing Top 'O, come up and do so.

Felipe Adell
                  Rogers Moscoso
                  Monica Moscoso
                  Cesar Cevallos
                  Amilla Cevallos
                  Darrell Sorensen
                  Linda Sorensen
                  Mark Kurz

Comment

Here are a couple pictures of all of us after dinner.
                    Darrell

Comment

Kevlar Pants Needed

Long large Kevlar pants are need so Rogers Moscoso from Ecuador can race Top 'O Michigan. If anyone can help please call me at 559-363-3893.
                      Thanks,
                      Darrell Sorensen

Comment

Axs?

are there ogin to be any AXSR drivers for the marathon or r they goin to step up to A?

Comment

Oppoturnity to race Top 'O

One of the California drivers had to cancel, we have a complete CSR rig available! The boat finished 2nd. in 2002, completed the full race with 1st time Top 'O drivers in 2004 & 2005. It is a good ride and gets over the lakes real well. If interested, call 559-363-3893.

Don't miss out on the chance to race in APBA's greatest outboard race.

Darrell Sorensen
                          PS We found cut pants for Rogers Moscoso

Comment

Race day weather report

Looks like this is going to be a perfect race. Lite winds, mild temps, and lots of entrys.

See the weather report for sat. and sun. at this link.

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/...ekday=Saturday
                            Tom L.

Comment

if this report is correct, the weather will be best i've seen it in years. Of course that means more people in boats/jetski's out watching and making waves. Burt and Mullet will be waiting to swallow its next victum... muah ha ha...

Comment

definitely looking forward to it

I am hoping to finish both days this year. If I do I get to kick Chris out of the B for a year

Comment

Working...
                                X