Plight of the Bumbled D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daveracerdsh
    I was called 2 hung low for the rest of the weekend....
    Next time, wear your training bra and we'll call you by your proper name, Sally.

R-19
    www.gleasonracing.com

"No, THAT is why people hate him."

Comment

Dave!!Wait'll you sleep in 'em'

That was actually not my dress (suprise) I lost a bet (yes I was trashed) And lemme tell ya...it was dang comfy. I was called 2 hung low for the rest of the weekend...Or BIG DAVE or something along those lines. And no...I was not wearing underwear and I was dang proud of it.
      I heard it's chilly out there , you don't have to apoligize for being comfy, but i do where undies.
      RichardF.
      RichardK.C. Mo.

Comment

42 cubes loop charged/ 44 cubes deflector?

Where is the parity, someones decision, who votes, kinda like those mileage stats.? Toyota/ Chev. diff worlds. Bring it on.
        RichardF.
        Originally posted by J.Michael
        I've been reading all of these posts about the Tohatsu and controversy in Alexandria. With what happened in Alexandria it sure did suck finding out everybody except region 10 was scratching DSH and hopefully it won't happen again. Yes we all ran together as a special event, but for what. We could have ran for APBA points, but it didn't happen because of the Tohatsu. I'm planning on running DSH all year and I think its geat that the Tohatsu was brought in. I wouldn't be buying another mercury if I thought the Tohatsu was going to run away with it. Isn't that what the parity committee is for. Kinda like 25ssr. They changed weights and restrictor plates for one reason. Keeping the mercs competive. Same thing will probably go for the Tohatsu. I'm sure that it will get to the point where it will be just as fast, but thats why we have a parity committee, right.. Think about it. If you were new to the sport and you wanted to run the fastest stock class wouldn't you want to buy a new motor instead of an old. Things change and thats just how it is. You either deal with it or maybe you can just sit on the beach for what ever reasons. I don't always agree with everything, but I'm a boat racer and I want to run against the best. Even if its a Tohatsu!
        RichardK.C. Mo.

Comment

Dress

Ok...that does it. I am done with all the b.s.....I will NOT wear undies till I win Nationals in DSH..ok..you can all stop laughing now...And no, that does not mean that when I am in a nursing home and wearing Attends undergarmets when I cant control myself that I am off the hook...I dont care if I have have to be freaking CRANED into my D stock..so there..be forwarned bois...and be afraid....

Comment

And no...I was not wearing underwear and I was dang proud of it.
            Awww man, did you have to share that with everyone? I just did one of those full body shivers!

Brian and I shared a dialog from the beginning of this Tohatsu deal. Brian has always been a straight shooter with me, and I respect his opinion a lot. One of Brian’s concerns was: What would happen to me if the Tohatsu were not APBA approved? My reply was that I knew the motor was approved in other organizations. I’d go run elsewhere. Or possibly, get out the die grinder and turn it into a Formula E motor. I think Brian could see there was no changing my mind about purchasing the Tohatsu. Although we did not agree, It was clear to me that Brian was looking out for my best interests.

I think, given my cir***stances, the Tohatsu was the best investment for myself. I had always been a Mercury man. And I have nothing against Mercury or the 44xs or anybody who promotes them. I wanted something new, something with a lot of possibilities ahead of it.
            I have a lot of respect for all the D class drivers I’ve been around. They’re **** good drivers. I could learn a lot from them. I don’t expect to win any races with my new motor for a while. I’m sure it’s not going to be as fast as most of the DSH’s in the area. It will take me a while to get it dialed in. Even if my boat were faster than my competitors, they would likely out drive me. But that’s not to say I wont try to win .
            I love to race. I just wanna race my boat.

Comment

*** If anybody thinks I am not impartial, I will be happy to have Ed replace me with somebody else..
              Dave: Nice try. Late resignations will NOT be accepted at this event! Ed.
              14-H

"That is NOT why people hate me." - 14-H.

Comment

Ok...that does it. I am done with all the b.s.....I will NOT wear undies till I win Nationals in DSH..ok..you can all stop laughing now...And no, that does not mean that when I am in a nursing home and wearing Attends undergarmets when I cant control myself that I am off the hook...I dont care if I have have to be freaking CRANED into my D stock..so there..be forwarned bois...and be afraid....
                if this is true, then I am boycotting all races you attend Dave!
                Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Richard K.C. Mo.
                  I heard it's chilly out there , you don't have to apoligize for being comfy, but i do where undies.
                  RichardF.
                  Richard, please do not tell me you have a dress like Dave???? You might have looked "cute" with one on in that picture of you and Petty (who should be the one wearing a dress!) next to L6 and his hydro..............
                  Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

[
                    QUOTE=jeff55v]Awww man, did you have to share that with everyone? I just did one of those full body shivers!

Brian and I shared a dialog from the beginning of this Tohatsu deal. Brian has always been a straight shooter with me, and I respect his opinion a lot. One of Brian’s concerns was: What would happen to me if the Tohatsu were not APBA approved? My reply was that I knew the motor was approved in other organizations. I’d go run elsewhere. Or possibly, get out the die grinder and turn it into a Formula E motor. I think Brian could see there was no changing my mind about purchasing the Tohatsu. Although we did not agree, It was clear to me that Brian was looking out for my best interests.

I think, given my cir***stances, the Tohatsu was the best investment for myself. I had always been a Mercury man. And I have nothing against Mercury or the 44xs or anybody who promotes them. I wanted something new, something with a lot of possibilities ahead of it.
                    I have a lot of respect for all the D class drivers I’ve been around. They’re **** good drivers. I could learn a lot from them. I don’t expect to win any races with my new motor for a while. I’m sure it’s not going to be as fast as most of the DSH’s in the area. It will take me a while to get it dialed in. Even if my boat were faster than my competitors, they would likely out drive me. But that’s not to say I wont try to win .
                    I love to race. I just wanna race my boat.
                    [/QUOTE]

"Awww man, did you have to share that with everyone? I just did one of those full body shivers"

...............Jeff, DO NOT visualize!!
                    Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Dsh

If I wear a dress to all the races and pout and strut around can I PLEASE get out of the parity comittee? You have all be warned. Be afriad, be very afraid. And Gomer (Darren Goerhing) stop looking at my dang legs.

Comment

Rocky Horror Picture Show

I think If we look around might be able to find some of the costumes we used to wear to the Late Nite picture show. DSRacer Dave in fishnets and a leather coreset. You would be excused.
                        Last edited by Steve Johnson; 04-16-2006, 08:43 AM.

Comment

Costume

I try not to wear fishnet stockings very often...the medics dont like taking it off of me when I am laying in the ambulance after yet another DSH spill...as far as a corset...Hmmm...I am pretty skinny....dont think I need to move fat around like some other DSH drivers I see stumbling around the pits. (I will not be naming names. But please Ed..please please please let me out of the parity committee, or I will start wearing a dress to nationals...drivers meetings and the whole works.) You have been warned. Be afriad, be very afraid.

Comment

Usts

The USTS has men who wear dresses, but we're better than you. Our guys coordinate their shoes with their outfits. You haven't been to a year end banquet until you've seen Curt Hellsten with one of his fancy outfits.
                            Connie

Comment

that's it!

I try not to wear fishnet stockings very often...the medics dont like taking it off of me when I am laying in the ambulance after yet another DSH spill...as far as a corset...Hmmm...I am pretty skinny....dont think I need to move fat around like some other DSH drivers I see stumbling around the pits. (I will not be naming names. But please Ed..please please please let me out of the parity committee, or I will start wearing a dress to nationals...drivers meetings and the whole works.) You have been warned. Be afriad, be very afraid.
                              I am boycotting Dave "plight of the bumbled D" Anderson, as he has more issues other than the ones with DSH!!

.............Dave, you call those "things" legs? Reminds me of Alfred E. Newman!
                              Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

sheez...........

Originally posted by YankeeRacing
                                The USTS has men who wear dresses, but we're better than you. Our guys coordinate their shoes with their outfits. You haven't been to a year end banquet until you've seen Curt Hellsten with one of his fancy outfits.
                                Connie
                                no wonder boat racing is going down hill.............now you tell us that the USTS also has men (if you call them that!) that wear dresses also???????? So, when do we get to see Joe Johnson in a pink MINI skirt and high heels????
                                Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X