Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Albert
    replied
    Got an hour of alone time with the boat today to keep sanding. I blame rat rod culture...but I'm kind of tempted to just paint stripes then clear it. 500EE6A3-68BC-495B-B139-1B0BA84E0E8D.jpeg

Leave a comment:

• Albert
    replied
    C79B8FB7-30B7-4D2B-8023-E4F944449F97.jpeg Dust creation has begun. There’s a lot of paint on this thing.
    ​​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• Albert
    commented on 's reply
    Many on that site do race, they just don’t race boats.

• ZUL8TR
    commented on 's reply
    GrassrootsMS site an interesting read from non racers. Thanks for the link

• Albert
    commented on 's reply
    You can be sure I’ll archive my whole bezoat thread somewhere. Actually it did exist in real time on this forum as well if you want to see what non boat people had to say.

https://grassrootsmotorsports.com/fo.../178555/page1/

• ZUL8TR
    commented on 's reply
    With HR closing in 1/1/23 I would like to see your progress on this and anything else you are doing up there. Would appreciate you sending info to my email: psushinsky@cfl.rr.com

Also with HR closing in 1/1/2023 you could build your own library by copy and paste desired info off this site to your personal library. Some work and time to do it to make it easy to use but worth it.

Thanks Pete

• Albert
    replied
    Originally posted by Harold8 View Post
    Not 100% sure but I think that was Tom Schnulls CSH boat. Ran a 302 on it I believe In TORCs CBF races.
    Would make sense , it came down here with mr Fraser and didn’t make the trip back up two summers ago. It’s had a little work done to it since. That’s why my part in this will mostly be making it look fast.

Leave a comment:

• Harold8
    replied
    Not 100% sure but I think that was Tom Schnulls CSH boat. Ran a 302 on it I believe In TORCs CBF races.

Leave a comment:

• Albert
    started a topic Minor project CSH

Minor project CSH

I know everyone was hoping for another major Bezoat resto mod but that’s not in the cards this year. Instead prepare yourselves for a mostly cosmetic retrofit of this boat. What is it? I don’t know, judging by the transom hight it’s a CSH. I also know it has a pile or TORC stickers on it.

What are my plans? I want more people on the water locally and have a spare 80. So for right now we’re just going to make that work so we have another local working boat. B14102A4-FE34-4ADF-B34C-4B34E754111D.jpeg
Working...
X