Lay down hydro plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lay down hydro plans

Are there any lay down hydro plans available? If not are there any parameters that are essential to building one? What classes do they work in and what classes are they marginal in or simply don't work in? Even though I am selling my current equipment, I am still highly interested in racing. I am trying to work around my physical limitations and get into something that I can do without hurting myself further.

Thanks, Dave

Originally posted by Dave Cofone View Post
    Are there any lay down hydro plans available? If not are there any parameters that are essential to building one? What classes do they work in and what classes are they marginal in or simply don't work in? Even though I am selling my current equipment, I am still highly interested in racing. I am trying to work around my physical limitations and get into something that I can do without hurting myself further.

Thanks, Dave
    Contact the people who own this site.... They have lay down plans...... Mrsblueskyracer.

sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Lay downs are certAinly an option and we have built some pretty fast ones in the past. They were certainly competitive. Contact Carl Lewis , Lewis Custom Hydros he can build you one or supply you with the plans.

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

Working...
      X