Rest In Peace................STEVE HEARN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rest In Peace................STEVE HEARN

This past weekend Steve Hearn passed...............below is a statement from son Ed Hearn. RIP to a great man and APPA Leader...........

Our dad, Steve Hearn, passed away today after watching the IRL race and a video of granddaughter Kori racing A Stock Hydro for her first time. Richard, Beth, mom and I along with Susan and Kelly and his brother Jim and wife Verlyn were all here to be with him to the very end.
    We’ll let all of you know the arrangements but there will likely be a visitation on Thursday and funeral on Friday in Warsaw.

Last edited by Matt Dagostino; 09-14-2020, 02:32 PM.

Steve will be missed from the entire boat racing family.
    sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Our hearts go out to the family, stay strong and treasure your memories.

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

Rest in peace my friend, you will be missed!

Comment

While I am new to this sport and really haven't met many of the stars in it, even I know the name Hearn in Boat Racing. I am so sorry for the Hearn families loss and the boat racing community at large. May God bless him and keep him.

Comment

Tough competitor and great guy..RIP—Chris #8..

Comment

Looking for a couple old racing picture of Steve for a video project , If you have any my email is 1daledog1@gmail.com. Thank you

Comment

Looking for a couple of old racing pictures of Steve for a video project, If you have any my email is 1daledog1@gmail.com. Thank you

Comment

Working...
                X