No Political Posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Political Posts

I have said it once and I guess I have to say it again to the same person I will NOT tolerate political posts on this site. Evidently Facebook is the place for that.

Original Looper 1 - I have warned you previously no political posts on my site!!! I have had no choice but to ban you from posting any further. I do not do this lightly but your continued abuse is more that I am willing to deal with. Our site is in a precarious position at this time and your ranting is not going to help it. I will not remove this ban as I have done in the past, you are finished here on Hydroracer. Please move on! ~Mrs. Blueskyracer

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Thank you Mrs. Blueskyracer for reminding everyone that there are better (more appropriate) places for political posts. Let's keep it to the topic at hand..........boat racing!
    Happy holidays to all.

Comment

I will continue my support here and enjoy having a place to go to ask questions and learn. Thank you to the Admins of Hydroracer for their continued hard work.

Comment

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Original looper is like 85 years old.. And old time boat racer

Comment

Not sure what his age has to do with anything except the fact that he is plenty old enough to follow the rules of a boat racing forum. I didn’t care to read his political opinion but it won’t keep me from visiting the place I’ve learned a lot from and hearing from guys that have steered me in the right direction. I will still be here.

Comment

When someone could weld steel into a master piece, some one better pay attention

Learn the difference between intelligence and wisdom

Comment

Welding skills would be a great topic on this site as many of us need to fabricate things for our boats and motors. His welding opinions and wisdom would have been very much welcomed by me and may have been a good read. Bottom line is there are simple rules to follow and we all know them. He may have been a hit on a political opinion forum.
                Last edited by Special K; 12-21-2019, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Young or old he has been repeatedly asked to NOT use this forum as a political venue. There is a sticky post in General Discussion from 2008 that says this. Follow the rules or you will be no longer welcome. I expect the same behavior from everyone here or your membership will be revoked.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs blueskyracer View Post
                    Young or old he has been repeatedly asked to NOT use this forum as a political venue. There is a sticky post in General Discussion from 2008 that says this. Follow the rules or you will be no longer welcome. I expect the same behavior from everyone here or your membership will be revoked.
                    Well said Teresa..............!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rodney 34 View Post
                      When someone could weld steel into a master piece, some one better pay attention

maybe he should stay in the shop and off the TV and interwebs, his posts on BRF were borderline conspiracy theories

Comment

Originally posted by Rodney 34 View Post

You have the wrong former Quincy Welding person

Comment

From reading the last few posts, I agree with Mr. Schubert...…...

Comment

Guess all we had was an inspiring politician. Welding is optional.

Comment

I have asked repeatedly that this forum be used for boat racing and not political posts. Again I have had to remove a thread that was started to ask an honest questions but turned in to a political debate. I have found that I will have to once again censor one of our members and ban him from the forum. I did this to the same person one time before and he begged forgiveness and I allowed him back on. Evidently home quarantine has affected the minds of some of our members! There are other forums to make political posts on, please try to keep this one about boat racing.

As an essential worker, I have not had the time to completely read each thread. Guess I will have to make the time to do so. Or I will have to rely on you all to give me a heads up when things are going sideways so I can take a look.

Comment

Working...
                              X